-Be with you by SL-BTSillion [Reviewer Laky]

Title: Be with You

Title: Be with You

Author: SL-BTSILLION

Reviewer: Laky

Rules Followed?: Yes (4/5)
No shoutout given to the review shop.

Reader Interaction: (5/5)
From the amount of comments and votes you have received; it is obvious that your readers are enjoying your book. Just getting reads is not enough, votes and comments matter too.

Cover: 4/5
Your cover is very beautiful, I especially like the Kim Taehyung edit you have used. It not only is attractive to look at but it is also relevant to story. Your story is about kim Taehyung and your cover has his picture. However, to make it more relevant to your story, I would suggest that you include a pic of the female lead and jungkook as well, since the story is about them as well. That is only a suggestion your cover looks good as it is too. You don’t want to make your cover too overcrowded either.

Description: 3/5
Your description is too long, I would suggest you shorten it a little. Because of its length, your description reveals too much information about your plot. It’s nice how you have introduced the three main characters and given a little theory behind their characters, but you also need a tinge of mystery in your blurb. You want your reader to continue reading and not just stop at the description because they already know what the story will be, regardless of there being a plot twist in your story further down. Other than that, your description is nicely structured and I love the way you used the quote at the beginning. It gives a little feel to the story and evokes emotions from the readers. And congratulations, by the way; you won in so many awards. 😊

Book Title: 5/10
I wasn’t able to read the whole book but from what I did read, I can’t see any connection of the title to the plot. It’s a nice title but it needs to be relevant to the story and not be randomly chosen. Maybe, it’s just me, but I can’t see how the title relates to the story.

Plot: 9/10
I’m not going to lie, I love Kim Taehyung. So your story is something that is exactly my type. I have read idol/sasaeng AU before, but yours is not like those cliché types. Your story is unique in itself. The overall idea may seem the same but the scenes you have used and how your story flows are all your ideas.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 16/20
I didn’t really find many grammar mistakes but there were some present throughout your book. This was the case for vocabulary and punctuation as well. There were a few places where a punctuation mark is missing or misplaced. There were instances where you could have used better synonyms of a particular word. Overall though, while you had a few errors, they were only minor.

Twists and Attraction: 8/10
One thing I like about your book is that it didn’t have too many plot twists. Having too many of those can make the readers confused so much so that they may end up dropping the book. The plot twist I liked the most was Celeste looking at Tae’s gif with Tannie and indicating that she may do something to Tan. It made me feel scared for him and made me want to read on to find out what really happens. As someone who loves Tae to death, I kind of expected her to choose Tae over Jungkook for the date but then that was a smart move on her part in order to get closer to him.

Character Development: 9/10
I am impressed by how you have set out your characters. Tae isn’t one of those bad boys that he is portrayed as in almost every other taehyung or even bts fanfic and the female character is not a helpless damsel in distress. It is as if the roles are reversed here. At the beginning, when Celeste was looking at Tae’s insta pic, she was worried about him because of his clothes. It was cute to be honest, how she really cared for him. But then the next instance, she went also psycho mode by revealing that she had just hacked into BigHit company to find Tae’s information. While this character development may seem a little too fast, it is appropriate for this type of book as Celeste is not your normal girl, she is a sasaeng who is madly in love and will do anything to get to him.

Writing Style: 8/10
I like your writing style; your story is very well written. However, you have too short paragraphs, try to add a few more sentences in. Other than that, your story flows really well and is easily understandable. I also like how your writing in the prologue was in the middle instead on the left side, which is very common. The fact that you placed it in the middle is something that I rarely see in books and is a good change.

Reviewer’s Opinion: 9/10
I really like your book and I will definitely read after it is finished. I’m not a patient person so I don’t read ongoing books. It is evident that your readers are very interested in you books. Good job, author! I hope my review helped and good luck for your future chapters.
Total: 80/100

......................................................................