-Last mission:break Jin by @_pxrple_jin92 [Rev. Anika]

Author's Name: @_pxrple_jin92

Book Title: Last Mission: Break Jim

Reviewer: Anika  

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-0/5

The book doesn't have any reader's interaction 

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-7/10

It is eye-catching, judging by the cover, the plot seem like adventurer, mystery and thriller. Choice of font is good, I can easily read it even though it is positioned vertical. I like how you separate the stroke of fonts, it makes them look attractive. Seokjin's photo look blurred. I don't understand the significance of red boxes, it does give an appealing look but it looks more like sci-fi rather than mafia. Author's name at top at corner doesn't suit there. Write it in a more professional way.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

-4/5

The description is very interesting enough to make the viewers curious, they can't resist but dive inside the story. The vocabulary looked a bit off, if you write like "Play with him and break his heart" that would look more strong order. I love how enlightened you about Y/N's life and personality as a summary and the fact her last name Jeon tells she is jungkook sister. The author leaves a cliffhanger of what will happen when Y/N will play with the heart of her target while she doesn't have permission to fall for him but everyone knows that will happen and that's what pulls them to read this book. 

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-10/10

The title is good and attention-grabbing. The pronouns used "Him" here reveals to the reader that they are probably addressing Kim Seokjin and the female lead will be mafia. Every first letter is written in capital and the vertical bar ( | ) separating both words is totally perfect way of writting title.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-10/10

The plot isn't rare nor common, I would call it neutral. Last mission is given to Y/N that she has to make Seokjin fall in love with her to gain information then break his heart to achieve freedom from the mafia world in return. Male leads are usually mafias in every fanfiction but this book is different. Usually in every story, the female leads are younger, around early 20s or teenage but in this fanfiction Y/N is the same age as Seokjin and I really appreciate that because most armies or readers aren't younger so they face problems relating themselves to the female lead.

•|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

-19/20

Your grammar and vocabulary is perfect and have no mistakes. There were some punctuation mistakes regarding quotation marks in 4th or 5th chapters. Kindly check them again.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-10/10

I love how the starting of chapters begins when they are in the middle of a mission. It thrills and interests the readers. I love the nickname Mr. Muscle, I felt a humorous emotion in the middle of a tense moment. And I love how you portray her as a foody person, when her friend came she opened the door fast.

The part when she talked about shaving a newly-trimmed dog, I loved it because the author followed realistically.

I really want to know why Ahn raised Kim Seokjin and his siblings, their blood might contain some background and untold secrets. Y/N's hidden plan for the Halloween party makes me curious too.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

-6/10

The author made me feel different emotions of thrilling, humour, sadness and shock.

It was funny how she turn on the television and when they reported about Ahn's murder and she commented about them being too slow. I really love the relationship between Y/N and Jungkook, they are literally cute and typical siblings. That photo of jungkook when she shut him up is so cute, to be a mafia

I really love Seokjin's character, he is such a sweet man who treats the children so respectfully and kindly. After getting higher education, he still chose to work at an orphanage and this shows how selfless he is. Y/N who is cold-hearted will really melt under his charm.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

-5/10

Your writing style is smooth, easy to read and understand but the details are missing. The things are very rushed and the pace of the story is very fast. I suggest the author take things a little bit slower and write some more details of place, face expression and inner thoughts. Readers imagine everything the author writes, the scene changes and everything escalates so quickly and that is going to make the readers lose their interest so be carefully.

I love how you described Y/N appearances through Seokjin's eyes. You are really amazing in that, I was shocked.

Chapter 1,

Namjoon mentioned about background change twice. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

-10/10

The story is really interesting and exciting. I'm shocked there aren't many readers, I feel bad they are missing this masterpiece. You are a really great, talented and creative author, so keep writing because one day your books will get famous, don't ever give up please.

Total Masks: 81/100