-Silencer by crystalcallistral [Rev May]

Book: Silencer

Book: Silencer

Author : CrystalCallistral CrystalCallistral

Reviewer : May

• TOTAL MARKS- 86/①⓪⓪

|- 3/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

310 views and 120 comments but most of them giving tips and stuffs and there were reactions but the author had no interaction with them.

|- 7/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

It matches the theme of the book and characters as well but a better font can be used and its not eye-catching either, I would suggest making it a bit more shiny aka smudge edits and see what other fonts go better with it.

|- 4/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

Sounds really cool and it does attract me, except it has a bit of grammar mistakes.

|- 9.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

Its a good name, simple but still attractive and it does not expose the plot either.

|- 9.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

Even though I have never seen any Harry Potter movies properly, I felt like the plot is kinda similar to it but it has its own uniqueness to it. I mean it has old castles and mysteries but it does not have magic and flying broomsticks, its a really interesting plot and it keeps you reading and the pace is a little bit fast but the flow is smooth.

|- 19.5/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

Your grammar and vocabulary are rich and I barely saw any mistakes, except I think a little bit of punctuation mistakes. You use a comma when you write like this:

“You are weird,” She commented.

And a full stop when you write like this:

“I don’t care.” She turned around and walked away, arrogantly.

Other than that, you are really good.

|- 7.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I was really much attracted to the book and plot but as its still an ongoing book, I can't give you overall good plot twist marks, make sure to make them interesting and shocking.

|- 7.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

The book is still ongoing so I can't say much about the development but honestly speaking, I don't actually expect much development in the characters but we will see. It did lack emotions, I mean I could not feel her anxiousness or her sadness that much, it might be because you keep your narration with their emotions sometimes and you do not describe them well enough as well.

|- 9.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

Not over descriptive, just perfect. Your writing style is heavy as well, it keeps the readers hooked. Creativity was present there as well, from the rooms, landscape to the clothes.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : It’s a really good book, I enjoyed a lot while reading it and except some of the things I mentioned above, it's a really good book. Also, I would suggest giving a brief description of the clans and everything, Myrks and creatures or whatever they were. I was in the dark when I was reading these words, I was confused so I would suggest giving a small intro of them in the starting of the book aka a character introduction because not everyone reads these types of books and they might be confused. And with the way you write, I sometimes lose focus because of so much description, my brain overheats from thinking up the scenes, but it's a good thing.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●