-Twisted Fates by aadritasrivastava [Reviewer May]

Book Name: Twisted Fates

Author:  AadritaSrivastava

Reviewer: May

Cover: 3.5/05
Its hard to see the subtitles, so use a more lighter color and the color scheme should be darker in my opinion.

Title: 1.5/05
Its a really common title, nothing to look forward to. I would suggest using bigger words that's gonna make readers look them up in Google.

Synopsis: 1/10
The sypnosis doesn't contain anything related to the plot but I appreciate your efforts to try to make people read your book but that is not the way, add some dialogues from the plots.

Execution: 9/10
It seems like you knew what to write and was able to write out your thoughts, only a few can do this.

Plot: 17.5/20
The plot are well thought but I feel like they have a lot of similarities wihh the fantasy books I have read like Rick Riordan's and such. The pace was bit fast the ending makes you wanna read more so I would say really good job.

Writing Style: 19/20
Your style is really good. It captivates the reader's attention.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 18/20
Your Vocabulary is strong not the strongest but not the weakest either. It's simple but effective with the almost excellent writing style.
In some places if you want to convey actions in the middle then write like this: "This..." She pointed at the blue book, "...Is the map of the journey."
Use exactly 3 ellipsis. Other than that, you grammar is good. Always use periods after action tags and commas after verbal tags.

Characters & Development: 6.5/10
The characters are good but I saw little to no development in them but I guess you can't actually show that in one shots like this.

Total: 76/100

Final Note: You just need to proof read for the punctuation errors, other than that you are a really good writer. Also to change the cover, make it more fantasy because the trees and all just makes it look messy.