-A new start by alocer_ [Rev. Blaze]

Book Name: A new start

Author:  Alocer_

Reviewer: blaze

Cover: 01/05

The cover doesn't seem appealing at all. It's just the font placed on the raw one. When it's clearly mentioned "new start", please make sure to use a pic similar to that. You can also check out the graphic shop of our community if you want beautiful designs. The font could be preferably changed to cinzel or something similar since the one which is present does no justice. 

Title: 04/05

The title it apt to the story, giving a direct insight into what the plot is about. Therefore, it's a suitable title but since this title is overused, I wood suggest you to go for an alternative one. 

Synopsis: 02/10

The sypnosis is really long, with huge paragraphs and I immediately lost my interest to read it. A blurb should have only two to three paragraphs with two or three sentences as dialogues to perk up the interest of the readers. The blurb really gave away too much. It was rather an excerpt rather than a blurb. 

Execution: 05/10

The execution of the plot was a bit poor. You've written the entire story with huge paragraphs and sometimes, it's become less coherent. What I mean is that, sometimes, it doesn't make sense at all. The dialogues seem to be a bit all over the place. The balance between them was missing and I wood suggest you to edit all your chapters, make the dialogues more coherent and realistic, and then continue writing. 

Plot: 9/20

The plot, at the beginning, seemed like any typical fanfic. I don't understand why you've portrayed the female protagonist to be a weak one in the first few chapters. That's a major drawback in your story. When you're writing a plot, make sure that it's consistent. I noticed a lot of inconsistency and prominent plot holes in the story. 

Writing Style: 10/20

The writing style seems to have be too direct, and reduces the interest of the readers. When you're writing, make sure to use metaphorical phrases and many more literary devices to make sure that it's more appealing. Also, when you're writing, don't make the paragraphs too big or too small since it's really unbalanced and messed up to look at. On a side note, it's highly unprofessional. 

Grammar & Vocabulary: 09/20

Your grammar needs to be looked into. You've made tons of grammatical errors and the tense switch often you had made without your knowledge messes up the entire story. On the other hand, the usage of upper key words, as in usage of capitalising words and adding too many exclamations at the end seems to be really unprofessional and redundant. Kindly refrain from doing so. 

The usage of dialogue tags should be looked into as it's missing at some intervals while its present at some. Your vocabulary is average, and should be made more vast go attract a larger audience. 

Characters & Development: 05/10

The character development, was not much prominent, rather, we could say that the feelings were the ones which were developed. With your characters, you didn't look as a whole but rather as a mentality of the character. Please make sure to define the entire character well before writing any chapter. 

Total: 45/100