-You and me by jkloveskooki [Rev. Anika]

Book Title: You And Me…

Book Title: You And Me…. Meant to be

Author: Jkloveskooki

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

2/5

Judging by the votes, there are many readers but the number of interactions are very less, one or two comments per chapter.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

5/10

The cover is quite artistic and the theme is  appealing which made the cover eye-catching but the choice of style and position of fonts ruins the attraction. Bold text doesn't suit there, I know you positioned them above so it won't block the view of the faces but still there are many ways for fonts other than keeping them in just one line. It's better if you take advice from a graphic designer regarding this but I will just give suggestions. Place "You And Me" above without bold or italic style. The font should be attractive, whereas place "Meant To Be" Below Taehyung with signature type font style. That's just my opinion, rest is up to you.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-2/5

The book description is very long, its summary of the main plot and its quite intriguing and attention-grabbing. Just by reading the blurb, the reader can tell the story plot is more than romance as it shows the sub-genre is mystery and thriller. There are some punctuation and spelling mistakes. The correct spelling is "nobody's" instead of nobodies. The last two lines inviting the reader to look forward to the journey of the story have the same mistake too, the correct word is "their'' not "there" both words' pronunciation is almost the same but their meanings are hugely different. "Their" is an adjective which is used for relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action, meanwhile "there" is an adverb to indicate something in or at that place. The punctuation mistake is the number of dots you used at the end of sentence are less than 3 or more than one (ellipsis) And dot isn't necessary before question mark.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-6/10

The title is simple and long. Punctuation such as dot isn't relevant, it's not even an ellipsis. And instead of Slash (/) use vertical bar (|) to separate the shipping name from title. Make sure the first letter of the shipping name should be capital.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

8/10

The plot is rare in an emotional and interesting way. I have read many ships but this is the first book which shows huge tension between Taekook before things get better. The climax is rare too, both of their partner's death and their backstory is quite interesting.