The Cursed Mask by MoonJin_29 [Rev. Anika]

Book Title: The Cursed Mask

Author: MoonJin_29

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
5/5

There are huge number of interaction between the author and the readers

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
9/10

The theme of the cover perfectly matches the mood of the plot. The image of Seokjin is great and the eye design is very attractive making the cover look very eye-catching. The position and choice of every font are perfect and attractive as well.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
3/5

The description is short, showing brief dialogues exchanged between the characters which gave insights about the plot. The plot seems rare and thrilling so it is very attention-grabbing. Also use only one exclamation mark to indicate shouting and yelling.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
-8/10

The title is dark and rare which makes the reader curious enough to check the story out. It is relevant to the plot. Remove 'KSJxReader' because It's not important.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
-6/10

The plot is rare and very interesting. Seokjin is born with a curse, if someone looks at his cracked face, they instantly die, hence he needs to find a girl who can lift the curse. The journey to achieve his goal to survive was very short in the narration of the story as he found the girl and she believed him way too fast. In other words, the pace became too fast. The exposition of the story is really great, it gave a lot of cliffhangers and shocks but when he grew up, some incidents weren't interesting like before.

•|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
-12/20

There are few vocabulary, preposition and punctuation mistakes,

Ellipsis:-

Ellipsis is 3 dots added at the end of sentence to indicate nervousness or trailing off. Less or more than them aren't correct and unacceptable. Here is the list of mistakes you have done in this case,

1. Chapter 2,
I assure you don't have to worry so much....

2. Chapter 3,
"Hmm.... Looks like you don't believe in God"

3. Chapter 4,
He was the first person to see your child's face....

5. Chapter 5,
At least this is what you will do for 25 years....

Kindly correct them and use only three of them.

Preposition:-

Chapter 3,
All the eyes (on the) hospital were on the parents and the women
Correction: In the hospital