-Bad Girl's Good Boy by gumnaam_ladki [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Bad Girl's Good Boy

Author: Gumnaam_Ladki 

Reviewer: Anika

Cover: 2/05

The cover is simple and plain. The theme colour isn't appealing at all. I believe the font style for "Good boy'' should be different, but I love the silver colour of the same font in the banners. The choice of Taehyung's image is great because his expression gives off innocent vibes but I suggest putting more effort in creativity and attraction of the cover because it's the first thing that catches new reader's eyes.

Title: 04/05

The title matches the plotline, it's simple but it interprets the personalities of main protagonists in the story and that makes it eye-catching.

Synopsis: 9/10

The description is long, attention-grabbing and hooks the readers from the outset. It reveals the character's personality and bit of the plot, leaving a suspense. The fact she is badass with Namjoon and Yoongi in her gang strikes my interest more.

Execution: 9/10

How you execute the plot is so mysterious, not only for readers but characters too. It seemed like every small incident and event gave the characters a chance to connect the puzzle to look at the whole picture.

Plot: 18/20

The plot is quite interesting, rare and entertaining. There are many indepths and plot twists. You revealed Nyra has a dark past too early in the first chapter. It would have been much better if you left the reader in suspense as to why the bully girl reacted that way with the kiss. But other revelation timing were perfect because it kept the readers engaged in the story.

Writing Style: 19/20

The paragraphs aren't short nor long, they are perfect. The descriptions, details and explanation is easy to picture and understand. The writing skills of the author totally makes the reader get immersed in the story.

Grammar & Vocabulary: 19/20

I didn't catch any grammatical or vocabulary mistakes. That shows the effort the author put in her work.

Characters & Development: 8/10

Every character has their own story, dark secrets and sad past. They blend in the storyline well, also realistic and express themselves well without being cliche. I love how Taehyung wasn't all that good boy as he had a motive to approach her. His true colour was a shocking plot twist. Taehyung feeling flustered when Nyra was drunk seemed too early for him to feel that way because it was their second meeting, as a reader I wanted to worry if he will fall in love with her or not. I love how the story didn't only focus on bullying or romance stuff, Nyra character's gave me a good lesson on "facing your fears."

Total: 88/100