-From his heart by -yoonshooky [Reviewer Suzy]

Title: From his heart

author: -Yoonshooky

Reviewer: Suzy

No. of chapters: 13

Genre: Short story

Title: 5/10

From his heart is an intriguing and good title, though you can go for a rather complex title. 'His diary' or 'Diary for her' or something as such are very common so I'm glad that you didn't go for one of those yet you can try to come up with a more unique one.

Cover: 3/10

The main element of a cover is the title font, it's placement, size and color. Though the main title colour blends well with the background, it fails to catch attention at first glance. I'd suggest you to go for a lighter shade for the title and the square could be placed a little higher so that Yoongi's face is totally inside the border of the square. The subtitles are visible and are properly placed. Yoongi's picture gives off the apt vibes and so does it fits the book plot.

Description: 2.5/5

The description can have few parts from the diary. The current description is well written and is curiosity sparking as well so you can keep it unchanged.

Reader's Interaction: 4 /5

206 reads and 82 votes are a good sign. Almost half of your readers vote and the comments signify that people like your work. Keep it up!

Plot: 5/10

A good storyline but not gonna lie it's something very common and basic. I've come through a good amount of books, especially short stories which go with diary notes dedicated to a specific person. Most of them end up with a sad ending which is contrary to yours. I liked how you kept it simple but effective. Short and straight to the point instead of very long notes. I'd still suggest you to add new twists and turns and extend the incidents a little.

Grammar: 18.5/20

There aren't many grammar mistakes. Spellings and speech direction is accurate and everything is written in a very simple and basic manner. You should, though, work more on your vocabulary and add better words, especially the adjectives.

Plot twists and attraction: 6/10

For me there wasn't anything much shocking or unexpected, but, you kept the readers interpreting that the female oc would die at the end since there were sentences like 'and you were gone...' so I think for me personally her making it through was something unexpected and overwhelming. It's also a good choice to keep the ending positive which gives out the social message that having hope can lead to miracles.

Emotions and character development: 7/10

Yoongi stayed the same throughout the book, his emotions and character swirled around regrets and remorse and the characters were nothing new, so I'd suggest you give the characters their own specialties, it could be their own habits, persona's or actions that could make them unique.

Creativity and way of writing: 5/10

The book was written in a simple, easy to read manner with mere new words, since your book is a compilation of short chapters cum diary notes, I'd suggest you to use more figures of speech. You can personify the diary as well, that'd something really rare and take your book to a whole new level. You can be more creative with your book, add a few events and give a few more descriptions. Use diverse adjectives.

Your opinion on the book: 6/10

I didn't get bored anywhere since it was a short and simple read through book and satisfied me as a reader. I'd personally suggest you to write more of the female protagonist's points and you can also add a few diary entries by the female lead after she survives and recovers from coma.

Total Marks: 62/100