-Angel Academy by antusama [Rev. Mimi]

Book name: Angel Academy

Author: Antusama

Reviewer: Mini

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

4/5

There were a pretty good amount of comments in the beginning but they gradually decreased, BUT, I do know that every one of the readers obviously did feel connected to you or any/all of the characters.

|- ①⓪ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

8/10

The cover does give off a very simple but classy aura but I think if it had a few little additions and changes it would look better. Firstly, the resolution of it wasn’t clear, it’s probably because of the two colours; the light pink/purple and black and the kinda dark purple and black. You can change those, and the brackets or idk what exactly they are, in the A of Academy, uh if they have any significant meaning I’m guessing you could keep it. Also, let’s talk about the choice of picture and background here, Kim Taehyung in black, NEVER a bad choice, although if you overlaid and decreased the visibility, NO, opaqueness(?) of another picture of him, but in white, it would be good. I have a better option here, you COULD just take that picture out and instead give a white Kim Taehyung, BUT edit purple eyes and black feathers onto him and you’re done,. The background now, solid colour is never a bad option, although, in this case, it’s all about ANGELS so obviously an aesthetic collage or a supposed matching background would look good, stick to the theme though. There’s nothing else that can make this already chic cover any better. Any other elements that you want to add, you surely can, but make sure not to crowd up the place.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

4.5/5

Apart from the huge spacing, there’s nothing else to change. It actually is perfect, doesn’t give out too much from the book, but enough to leave a brain thinking, a really good cliffhanger. Reduce the spacing, and that’s it.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

10/10

What do I even have to say, except fangirl over it, of course. Who knew, like WHO KNEW. At first, I thought, ‘Why Angel Academy?’ But now, after reading it, I get why it is how it is. There’s nothing to change.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

9/10

Man, I did NOT ever think that he’d be a sinner and not the crowned prince/king of Heaven, I sure never ever got the thought of how Kim would be related to our protagonist here. You left me with a brain speechless with every cliffhanger! It definitely was worth the time I stayed up reading this up till 4 AM. Every word that you interpreted was really nice to watch, although a few things were predictable, it was a good thing. Because not knowing what’s going on, or everything in the story being impossible to figure out can be quite annoying.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

16.5/20

Okay, this was the big deal here, I unfortunately have a lot of things to point out here. They weren’t exactly mistakes, just a few things to keep in mind, that’s it. Your sentences after ending with a period(.) need to give a space, then begin with the next sentence. Same with your commas(,) quotation marks(“ and ‘) exclamatory and question marks(!, ?) And also you need to keep in mind of one thing, after giving a little pause, for example, the Introduction chapter, ‘And her fate, somehow, got tangled with the worst one… Taehyung’ right there, instead of any more or less than three shouldn’t be used and again space after the three dots, why three you ask? Because that’s just how it is supposed to be written and for some reason the specific number of periods give out an ominous, cliffhanger aura. One thing, I found dearly nice to me was, you used the terms, ‘His, He, Him’ and more such when addressing the big guy, God, up there. Overall, the reason I gave those marks was because these few little things like not spacing, using too many adjectives, crowding the place, becomes a bit troublesome to readers, not only that, it makes the shortest of things look like an essay.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

10/10

This is going to be short because WHAT exactly do you want me to say, this was literally perfection. Respect, man. This was so good, I’d be lying straight out of my heart if I said I won’t be reading this again.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

10/10

Okay, when I tell you, I laughed, fumed up to almost flames, smiled and even CRIED reading this to the point, I think my family is scared of me. And DAMN, Taehyung on his mood swings is what I live for! Each of the characters here have developed emotionally, physically (no joke) and in every way you could possibly think of, Our Highness, Jimin, Our Shield, Taehyung and our little pretty magician, Sora here have obviously developed romantically too, and I’m all about it. Come on, it takes an exceptionally amazing book to make someone CRY at 4 AM. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ

10/10

If writing a book about Angels, Devils, Demons, and the two great realms isn’t called creativity, I don’t know what is. Like, what do you feed your brain, honey. There wasn’t ONE chapter where I wasn’t excited or anticipated to read. Honestly, one of the masterpieces I've come across in the whole of Wattpad. No kidding.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

10/10

Queen, peasants’ opinions don’t matter but, WOW. I’m your official fangirl forever, emphasis and underline in red and black on the word ‘forever’ please. PUH-LEASE, this was so good. The only thing I don’t like about this book is that it ends, sadly. But, oh well, I’m so re-reading this.

YOUR REVIEW: Apart from, huge spacing, space after punctuation marks, and the book ending, this was PERFECT. I mean that perfect, FRAME IT. I won’t be surprised if you get recruited in Wattpad or this gold gets published, HARDCOPY. Take notes, I’m buying a couple dozen of them and giving them out double the price because no matter how expensive this is worth the read and money, THIS GOLD PRICELESS. Gotta protect this diamond here.

TOTAL: 92/100