-My lovely hybrids by chesthakashyap [Rev. Rihana]

Title : My lovely hybrids

Author: ChesthaKashyap

Reviewer:  Rihana (@taelovee30)

Reader interaction: 5/5

So far, all your chapters have a lot of reads and a positive amount of comments. I could see that there were a lot of people engaging in your work. 

Cover: 1/10

I did not find the cover aesthetically pleasing at all, the colour is too bright and the bling effect is hiding the member’s faces. The subtitle isn’t seen completely. There is no author’s name, which is one of the essentials required in a book cover. 

Description: 1/5 

The description didn’t intrigue me at all. For starters, it’s only 3 lines and even though it is short and crisp it isn’t exactly a description. I’d advise you to add a quote or line from your book and make the description a little more interesting- something that would make the reader want to read the book. 

Title: 3/10 

I wouldn’t say it’s a very unique or catchy title. It’s too simple. Also, I’d recommend changing the font of the title, the current one isn’t that attractive and looks quite bad. 

Plot: 4/10 

The plot was a little below average, more like there wasn’t really a plot or storyline I could follow. It was just a girl adopting seven hybrids, which happened rather smoothly. There weren't any plot twists or any incidents that would get the reader hooked. I can’t really say anything as the book is still ongoing, maybe you have something planned for the future. 

Characters: 4/10 

The qualities the characters possessed weren’t anything unique which made it a little boring to read. The only interesting fact was the connection between the girl and Namjoon. 

Grammar: 10/20 

Your use of punctuation isn’t correct. There were a lot of parts where punctuation marks (mostly commas) weren’t used when needed which led to a lot of confusion. Vocabulary was really simple too, you should try adding different and unique words, it will catch the reader’s attention. 

Writing style: 5/10 

Your writing style was fine, but there is of course, a lot of room for improvement. You tend to shift POVs very often which leads to a lot of confusion. Your paragraphs aren’t aligned properly too, make sure to check it and correct it. 

Opinion: 4/10

Honestly, there is a lot of room for improvement. I’d advise you to plan properly before writing so that the story actually goes somewhere/makes sense rather than just a random plot. The way your characters engage is interesting but you should bring in some twists or turns to make it more interesting rather than everything moving so smoothly. You have potential to do so much better. I hope this helped, and hope your book gets the love it deserves. 

Total Marks: 37/100