-A love too far by blinky_army4ever [Rev. Suzy]

Book Name: A love too far

Author:  blinky_army4ever

Reviewer: Suzy

Cover: 01/05

The font size can be increased and a comparatively better and bolder font would do good. The arrangement of face claims is a tad bit messy and random, it takes up the whole space of the cover as well, leaving little to no space for credentials and title.

Title: 02/05

Pretty average, it could have a rather poetic and aesthetic title but this one is okay as well, though it fails to provide the exact theme of the book. You can change the title to something which rotates around novels and being stuck in a novel.

Synopsis: 05/10

Short and simple, your description is good to go with. Also, you can hint the readers a little about the male leads as well.

Execution: 3/10

Try to use a lesser amount of pictures and work on your descriptive writing. The work is full of dialogues and barely any description is provided. 

Plot: 10/20

interesting. Though the book shows hints of inspiration from kdramas or tv shows, the plot is Impressive and the humor is well balanced. You can explain the difference between the real world and the alternate universe, for instance you can write scenes from the real world as well.

Writing Style: 5/20

Your writing style is simple and easy going but you still need to work out the pacing of the story. Incidents happen more quickly than expected and the book feels a little rushed. You can add a few more plot twists to add onto the suspense in your book. Also, I found this issue in the initial chapters, you have used some Japanese sort of name instead of the characters name. This happened twice somewhere around chapter 5 for two different characters. Also, work on your descriptive writing because you've barely given appropriate details about the scenarios and characters reactions. Few are exaggerated while others are unresponsive. 

Grammar & Vocabulary: 8/20

Tenses errors

Ex: made Ji-eun frowned and cursed unconsciously: the tenses are past and present participle mixed. Even the sentence construction is off.

Avoid using punctuations multiple times.

Ex: "I'm happy!!!!" 

There are loads of typos, do fix them up to keep your readers till the book ends.

adjectives usage: You need to enhance your vocabulary and should use better/more adjectives when you describe something or someone.

Characters & Development: 3/10

There isn't much character development except the fact that the leads and Ji-eun are becoming wiser and more logical as the story continues. You already mentioned that the book is going to reach around 80 chapters, it'd be great if you portray the emotions of the characters better.

Total: 37/100

Final Note: Change the cover as soon as possible, mention the male leads in description, work on your grammar plus vocab and work on your descriptive writing and you're good to go.