-I need you by SL-BTSillion [Reviewer Seokie]

Book title: I Need You

Author: SL-BTSILLION

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ Mᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs.
~ 5/5

Thank you so much for following all the rules dear💜

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~ 4/5

There are moderate to impressive amount of comments in the book. The first chapter got some 88 while the middle part seem to decrease upto fewer comments, ch 13 got nearly 22 and from there the number increases, this could probably be because of slow updates, so i would suggest you to maintain a balanced update schedule so that the readers won't lose interest and stick till the end.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 6/10
I think the cover needs some changes. Although the colour contrast made the cover look beautiful but still I think where the three faiths are playing vital roles in that type of story I think at least you should have two face claim. And I have also found a grammatical error on the cover “loose”, you should change the world “loose” with “lose” to avoid the grammatical error on your cover. Also, the cover pic is usually seen on other books as well, it'd be great if you could go for a rather rare or properly made manip edit cover.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 3/5
The book description was like any other love triangle story on Wattpad. It is simple but the last few lines do keep the power to lure readers to read the book further.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~2/5
The book title is not at all unique. If you want your story to stand out of other stories then I will suggest a new title for the book. To be true this simple title will never create a good impression for your reader at first sight.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
~6/10
The book plots were interesting although it was not rare cause the lines and themes used in upbringing the story is quite common among Wattpad stories.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
~14/20
There was a problem with punctuations. The author needs to place the commas in correct places to create a better impression for the readers.
The vocabulary used in the story made the story unique from others. They were of good quality and was used to properly in the story brings out the proper meanings.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~8/10
Author has spun the story well which can attract any readers to the story. I liked the roller coaster ride in this story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
~ 5/10
Well, at some point I was not able to connect with the characters’ feelings. So I think a little bit of editing can help.
Overall I liked the character development. The author has made her characters uniquely which can lure anyone to the story.

-Also, the scene description at some places were very well described.

A random example:

Yoongi and Namjoon exchange
pestered glances. V sounds like a tired
maniac right now, knowing everything
yet pretending to be the most innocent
one.

I can picture out your words and that makes the story more and more interesting.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.
~4/10
The writing was simple. I would suggest using a creative method of writing to add the last flavour to your story. But I have noticed as the story went the writing has improved a lot.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.
~ 7/10

I have liked the story despite some slight mistakes. The journey through this book was worth praising. Overall, I enjoyed the story very much.

Total Marks : 65/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 :
I think change of cover (if you don’t want to change it; well it’s okay but at least use the correct word for in the cover), book title makes it short but unique to attract more readers, using of proper punctuation and creative way of writing can take you to the place where you always want to reach.

Overall your story was Amajin. I think you are a talented author who has the potential to do better.
So, Keep Going Author-nim, you are doing good and i hope your book gets the recognition it deserves!!!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●