-It's Okay to dream by dark_red09 [Rev. Aland]

Book name: It’s Okay To Dream || knj

Author: dark_red09

Reviewer: Aland

Title: 10/10
For the title, I would really give a ten. It is of  a perfect relevance to the book. The keychain, the dreams they wanted to follow,the dreams they lost, the ones they achieved, it is all wonderfully explained with the current title. (well….I hope I am correct about deciphering the meaning of the title. If not then don’t hold back on correcting me~)

Cover: 7/10
The book cover has some amazing editing. It sure is eye catching but there are also some things that can be improved. For example, Your name (the author's name) is barely visible. Maybe changing the font or colour would be better as the writer’s name is one of the most important aspects of a book. It is also the same with other sub-texts on the cover like ‘A Kim Namjoon Fanfic.’ and ‘Can’t I have this again?’, they aren’t clearly visible. And Honestly telling, readers find it annoying if they aren’t able to read the texts on the cover easily. Also, I didn’t get the reason for adding that water droplet above Namjoon. I didn’t find it related to the story

Description: 3 /5
You have made really good use of words in the description. It is enthralling and perfectly lures one in. But it also has some minor errors. In the very first line which is quoted, the use of the word ‘future’ two times leaves a kind of unsettling feeling. Although it isn’t exactly incorrect but it would have been better if you write it like ❝Your past, present, and especially your future, I'm not blessed enough to be there in it. Goodbye, my squish.❞ You also have used ‘commas’ in unwanted places.
A little modification in the description is all what it needs.

Reader's interaction: 3.5/5 There are quite remarkable comments on the prologue itself. It’s impressive. I don't think you need to worry as the readers seem to enjoy the story. But in the consequent chapters the same readers are seen spamming the comment section.

Plot: 9/10
The plot is not the typical or cliche one. This itself is one of the plus points. It has a good pace. The fact that it isn’t too slow or fast makes it easy for the readers to grasp on.

Grammar/ Vocabulary: 20/20
There are almost few to no mistakes. I personally liked how instead of using the typical day to day vocabulary you have made use of alternative words for the simple ones. The construction of sentences successfully delivers the feelings/ emotions to the readers. The perfect use of language is like you have already mastered it, although it isn’t your first language.

Plot twists and attraction: 10/10
I personally liked how try and end the chapters with cliff hangers. It makes the reader question oneself and spikes excitement. It makes one want to read further which definitely is a good sign. Although the twists aren't  mind boggling but their simplicity is what makes it unique.

Emotions and character development: 9/10
The book unknowingly plays with the readers’ emotions. It is like we ARE a part of the story and all the things are happening right in front of us. If there is something bad happening in the story then the author doesn’t fail to make us feel nervous.
Now coming to the Characters, they are mysterious and confusing at first but gradually as the reasons for their actions are explained it gets more clearer. Character development is slow and steady and I liked it that way. But i think that Ria is still a little confusing. Maybe in the coming chapters we will understand  her more but as of now Ria’s character seems a little distant.(it’s my personal opinion about Ria. Some might relate to her early and some might not. It’s one's personal thing.)

Creativity and way of writing: 8/10
Your way of writing is creative and remarkable. Words and actions blend perfectly. Although it lacks some little things. You use adjectives way too much. You have used the same adjective over and over at some places to describe a character. I think that was unnecessary. Take the first Ch.- My Heart, In it you have used the adjective ‘broad-shouldered’ and ‘hooded man’ repeatedly. Using those adjectives once or twice is enough but excessive use makes it irking at some point.

Your opinion on the book: 10/10
The book, I’ll say, is a perfect blend of all emotions. The author definitely knows what s/he wants to express and exactly does it. The book is easy paced and with a touching story line. This book will leave one craving for more.

Areas author has to improve in: As I have mentioned above, unwanted use of adjectives must be avoided. Also, make sure that you don't give excessive description of things/places/characters. Doing it once is all what it needs.

TOTAL: 90/100