-My first sight by jackjeonjungkook [Rev. Anika]

Book title: My First Sight

Author's Name: Jackjeonjunkook

Reviewer: Anika (FrozenHeartsGalaxy)

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-0/5

There is no reader interaction throughout the whole story.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-5/10

The cover is simple, it doesn't have any aesthetic design but the choice of image is good and eye-catching. No need to write "PJM FF" because everyone can tell it's pjm fanfiction just by looking at the image of Jimin. The title font, position and colour suits the cover but I don't understand the significance of the U-turn sign overlapping letter (s) of the word "sight." Write the author's in a more professional way, the word "by" should be at top of author's name and the name should be positioned at the middle of the bottom.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-2/5

The description is short, enlightening about the plot only, there is no any special quote but just a cliffhanger that how Y/N will manage to make him fall for her. The letter (f) of "first" shouldn't be written in capital as it is the second word of the sentence. There are many punctuation mistakes, don't give space before comma (,) or full stop/dot (.) There is grammar mistake in third line "confesses" it is the present simple tense and third person singular, but in this narration Y/N isn't addressing her own self as third person plus she is planning for future so the correct grammar is "confess" The vocabulary style doesn't look good too.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-3/5

Don't add full stops/dots in the title. I suggest if you separate the words using vertical bar ( | ) instead of parenthesis, it would be much better and appealing. Give more deep meaning to the title, "My first sight" doesn't look romantic at all. It's just talking about eye-sight.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-5/10

Y/N fall in love with Jimin at first sight and decided to be his friend before gaining the courage to confess to him. I like this idea and she thought about that because it's obviously impossible that someone will accept your love when you are completely stranger to him. But the problem is Y/N didn't think about this in story but only in description. In the story she directly went to Jimin and became friends way too quickly completing the half main plot already. It would've been much better if it would've taken a little bit longer time with some spice, for example first she should've thought about confessing her feelings but after a few failed attempts to approach him this way, she decides to offer him friendship in the end with the hidden aim to confess to him later. In other words, you should have shown Y/N crushing over him from far away, hiding from his sight but you made them already too close so it's no fun.