-Beautiful Thing Called Love by 123Lolly_tae [Rev. May]

Book Title: Beautiful Thing Called Love

Author: 123Lolly_tae

Reviewer: May

........................

• TOTAL MARKS- 62/①⓪⓪

|- 2.5/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
You have less comments compared to the views but they are positive but you have to be a bit more interactive, you don't have to reply to all of them, just some of them. An interactive author is appreciated, other than that your book just needs more exposure and some editing.

|- 8/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
The cover is really pretty and eye-catching but the fonts are way too big; decrease the size of the fonts for all of them. The author name should be the smallest, the subtitle second smaller and the largest should be the title but not that large. The rest are good.
The subtitle is a bit wrong though, it should be "You are my soulmate" in speech marks.

|- 4/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
With the exception of tons of grammar mistakes, the blurb is really cute and sentimental but I would suggest writing in dialogues instead of plays and using normal fonts. This is how you should write it:

“Huh…did you hear that, Yuna and Sora?"

"What?"

"What sound are you talking about, Y/N? The only sound I hear is the flush of the toilet."

"Jimin…do you hear that sound?"

"No? What, where sound?"

"It's the sound of a beating heart."

"And it's beating louder..."

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
A cliché name but it's attractive. I would suggest using normal fonts though.

|- 5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
Typical, cliché plot line but it doesn't mean it's bad, it has its own uniqueness with the characters but the characters met way too fast; you should put more insights on the daily lives of the main leads before making them meet and them meeting should be more dramatic and romantic as well or maybe embarrassing and romantic, any works. The one you wrote makes you cringe and quietly exit the book. The flow is a bit rough, you should be a bit more descriptive.

|- 11/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
Your sentence structures are correct but it sometimes have words missing in them and punctuation is non-existent. Read books with good grammar if you don't know when to use which punctuation and about the words missing one, you just have to proof read. Ellipsis aka these 3 dots (...) shouldn't be more or less than three but exactly 3 dots and don't repeat words like this "wowwwwww", write like this "wow!" or "wow~" or "wow…" it's even better like this and write "Y/N" in caps.

|- 6/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
The cover was really attractive and as a romance lover myself, I find that title attractive and the blurb as well but I feel like you can present the "Soulmate" chapter in a better way, the chapter doesn't look pleasing to the eye so remove the underlines and use italics to only represent their actions. I do expect plot twists but I have a feeling it would be typical ones like ex-gf troubles and maybe he is secretly married to someone else or he knew who Y/N is, etc. all those cliché, common ones so you have to surprise them. Readers who have been reading for a long time and knows almost all the plots in wattpad should be surprised as well, twist it as much as you can. Amaze them.

|- 5.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
Its still an ongoing book so I can't say much about the development but I do want some in the characters. The characters are typical, honestly and nothing about them attracts me, nor their actions not their personalities. Try to make the characters do things for any normal character and the next the the same situation occurs, they should react differently. Now, if you want to frustrate the readers then you can go on and keep on making the characters repeat their mistakes.
Due to the bad grammar, it was hard for me to understand the sentences and thus I couldn't properly grasp the emotions but you do something which many authors fail to do so and that is separating their narration from the characters' emotions.

|- 4.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.
Your writing style is simple but the way you presented your writing is really confusing. The references don't make sense like how can brown eyes represent a galaxy when galaxies don't even have a twinge of brown color in it. You do have creativity but you can't seem to express it properly but I feel like you still creativity.

|- 6.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🅾︎🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : The bad grammar was a but of a turn off for me. Also, the way you presented the chapters. I wanna know what style you wanna write in and whose POV. Either choose plays with 3rd person POV or choose plays with Y/N's POV or just plain narration. You keep changing the POVs and it's really confusing as wo what you are writing. The ones you put in brackets (I am walking the park…) this is Y/N's narration and the bold ones are 3rd person narration, you are changing it way too often and it's confusing to read so I'll suggest either sticking to 1st person narration or 3rd person narration but not both. Also, use normal fonts.
My suggestion is to give it in a good editing shop.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●