-Genesis by marshaa1306 [Rev. May]

Book Title: Genesis

Book Title: Genesis

Author: marshaa1306

Reviewer: May

.............

• TOTAL MARKS- 77/①⓪⓪

|- 1/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
The views are a bit bad and I see little to no comments in the first few chapters. You just need to expose your book more.

|- 3/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Too simple and it doesn't really go with the plot and theme. The desert is okay but not the rest, I would suggest adding bikes, changing the font type and also the color and the font size of the title should be bigger than the subtitle and author name then the subtitle and author's name can or cannot be the same size, it depends. I think going for another color except white should do, maybe brown or black? Just try and see what color matches it.

|- 4/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
You should paragraph is better. It's interesting but not that attractive, it doesn't make me wanna read that much due to improper paragraphing.

"After the fires consumed the world, there was only one group of people left.

The people of the Genesis dome.

These people live in peace and harmony, with everyone working and leading their lives under the benevolent One. Since they live so peacefully, there is only one rule.

Always be in the dome before sunset.

Kaze Alio led his life in this way until one night, he did not make it back to the dome.

But what if it was not his fault that he could not get into the dome on time? And is the outside world really as bad as it seems?"

I did some grammar corrections as well.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
It doesn't expose the plot and it's a really eye-catching name, not easy to find in the dictionary word and it also gives some science-fiction vibes from it.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
The plot sounds familiar at the same time it doesn't because it clearly has a lot of better modifications than the one I'm familiar with.

|- 18.5/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
Your grammar is almost good, the punctuation is in place as well but you don't seem to paragraph properly. You use "I" way too much. Try to change the sentence structure like make active sentences to passive or vice versa, direct and indirect speeches, etc. Writing too many "I"s ruins the essence of the story.

|- 8/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
The plot is attractive, the chapters as well. Even if I don't read the whole book, I would expect the author to write unique plot twists related to sci-fi because it just gives those vibes. Just because it's science fiction doesn't mean the twists have to be fictional, they have to make sense as well and be logical science stuff.

|- 7/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
I couldn't feel his emotions properly and it's because you kept your narration, the character's thoughts and emotions in one paragraph. It's hard to feel them when it's written like this. I can't give you the overall development as it's still ongoing but I hope to see some of it.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.
I like your writing style, even though it's simple and your vocabulary is not that complex but it still has some vocab enhancers in it so it makes it good to read. Creativity is definitely there or else such an amazing plot line wouldn't have been made.

|- 8.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🅾︎🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : When I first saw the book, I wasn't attracted to anything except the name and I gave my reason above but as I read the blurb, I was curious and then when I started reading it, I couldn't stop and continued to read it. The writing style prevented me from stopping. Except for the few things I mentioned above, your book is really good.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●