Forbidden by kimjoonie890 [Rev. Seokie]

Book: Forbidden 

Book: Forbidden 

Author: Kimjoonie890

Reviewer: Seokie

 TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5

The readers were pleased with your work, I saw that. And you have interacted with the readers well which is highly appreciable. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 7/10

The cover looks good with the story. The face claim of both Namjoon and Ayyah is there. But I see the girl wearing revealing clothes instead of a hijab which actually went opposite of the story but still the picture cover is good. 

Moving on to the Font used in the cover, well, the font looks simple and bland a little fancy or serif font will make the cover look more pretty. 

Overall, by the cover, I got a very sweet, warm story vibe. 

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 7/10

The story description was good. It was not too short neither too long. I liked how you wrote it. The last dialogue of Namjoon "evil smirk" made me interested to read the story further and I did not felt the description cliche like most of the Wattpad books but I will ask you to make it creative by using good vocabulary. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 4/10

The name "Forbidden" is not a very uncommon story title. Well, there are other books in Wattpad with the same name. If you want your book to stand out from them then I will suggest you change your Book Title. 

You can take suggestion from the synonyms of the word 'forbidden' like 'Vetoed' or  'Debarred'. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 9/10

 The book plot was connected perfectly to bring out the story. It was neither too fast nor too slow. I like the flow of the story and the story was different from other stories it made me interested to read the story further. As well the story speaks a lot of truth about the sad reality of our society but the positive response from people in the story shows that there is humanity left in our World. I liked how you brought up the story and not just made it unrealistic and cliche. Overall, I liked your story. 

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

~ 12/20

You made many typos in your work. And it's 'Taehyung' and 'Taeyang' you're this mistake everywhere where you have brought 'Taehyung'. And there are few words that were misspelt. I must say that misspelt words do not make a very good impression on your readers.  And I want you to use more high-quality vocabulary in your story to maintain a class and create a better impression for your reader. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 7/10

I did not find plot twists in your book but the story us new so we can't predict anything now. It's more like a sweet and smooth ride through your book. Well, about the attraction I was attracted to read the story further but some twist in the book will help to catch more readers. Till now it's a sweet cappuccino story but I bet readers will like a spicy story as well. More or less I like the book. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

~ 8/10

Well, the story is still new but I feel some connection with the characters. I sometimes feel Namjoon is becoming a hard head but I feel he can warm up to Ayyah and for Ayyah she is a simple girl just like us with feelings for her bias and that's what makes the story cute. The story looks more realistic than a fantasy one. It's quite hard to find this type of story but you brought up the story well and developed the characters well which will surely attract readers to your story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

~ 5/10

The story concept is way different from other stories and that's what I must say creative. 

But if you talk about the way of writing then your story is written simply and this can make it bland. If you want to make it creative then use good quality vocabulary in your story. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

8/10

Total Marks 72/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : Do change the book title and make a more creative and unique one to make your book stand out from other books. Do change the spelling of Taehyung and some misspelt words or you will make a bad impression on your reader. Add plot twists are needed to spicy up the story. Along with it use some good quality vocabulary to make your work impressive for your readers. 

Overall, I like your story it was worth reading. 

Keep up your good work Author-nim. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●