-Did it for gucci by -yoonshooky [Rev. Anika]

Author's Name: -Yoonshooky

Book Title: Did It For Gucci

Reviewer: Anika (@FrozenHeartsGalaxy)

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-3/5

The number of interactions between the author and reader are minor, hence all the feedback is positive.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-4/10

The book cover gives sci-fi vibes at first glance because light blue font colour and style is commonly used in sci-fi genres, as well as white transparency too. But the colour combination of blue and red look attractive. The background photo of Taehyung have red and blue shades while red colour is used for the other information such as Author's name, quote and few line designs at two corners and middle is pretty creative. The position of every font, choice of image and design is good. The cover doesn't look relevant to the plot, the image of Taehyung looks dominant but in plot Jungkook is playing the role of dominant most. The cover didn't give off supernatural or scary vibes. I suggest the author add carnival with scary bunny Jungkook, it will look more eye-catching, attention-grabbing and would also match the plot and mood.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-3/5

The description is short but it tells a short summary about the plot, leaving the cliffhanger. It also gives insight that the plot is based on the horror genre. The cliffhanger, plot and the fact there lives a haunted bunny in the carnival is very thrilling and that won't stop curious viewers to dive inside the story to find out what happened next. Make sure to give space after ellipses (...). It sounds very unrealistic that someone will accept the dare of staying 2 days without food and clothes in an abandoned carnival and the person who gave the dare sound very wild.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-8/10

The title seems different from the cover and description. It gives humour vibes instead of horror but if the cover was scary, the cute or humour title mood will totally change to horror. Hence the plot does match the title. Write letter (f) of "For" in capital.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-10/10

The title is very rare, it portrays true friendship/relationship even after the death. It also shows how scars and painful memories are still fresh for some people. Taehyung who wanted gucci bag accepted dare of his friends and went inside haunted carnival and that's when he finds out secrets and his past life as well.