-Korean beauty by -sultryvixen- [Rev. May]

Book: Korean Beauty

Book: Korean Beauty

Author:   -SultryVixen-

Reviewer : May

• TOTAL MARKS- 81/①⓪⓪

|- 4/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Its a good book but it has really few reads and I’m guessing it had been republished because I saw a comment regarding it on the disclaimer chapter.

|- 2/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

Its not that attractive, its a bit too red. The picture choice is wrong as well. It's way too sexy, I would suggest going for a more moderate sexy even though I know it ain't possible for Jeon Jungkook to not look really sexy but I hope you got what I meant. You know, how their concept photos look, those types of pictures would be good. And where is the author’s name? You should add that. That type of theme does not compliment the plot so I would suggest going for a sentimental vibe with a serious looking Jungkook.

|- 4.5/⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

It's intriguing but you didn't paragraph it well so put paragraphs instead of a one single paragraph. 

“Exposed to the media at an early age, he was known as Korean Beauty. One of the most influential actors and beauty pageant winners of his time. 

He was young. The apple of many eyes. A temptation, you cannot stay away from. 

He was no loser. A winner, that is what he was.

In his life, nothing mattered...not even himself. In the world he lives in, nothing matters. 

It might be one of the reasons why he is so broken.”

|- 9.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

Its definitely attractive and matches the plot, it also does not expose the plot much.

|- 8.5/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

It has a certain message to it, the plot is really diverse and you really nicely portrayed his life.

|- 19.5/②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

Its simple and good, your grammar is really good but I feel like in some places you missed “commas'' and a little bit of misplacement of words.

|- 8/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Its really attractive, the writing style, everything just catches your attention. I could not think of many plot twists so they were good for me.

|- 7/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

The emotions, I couldn't feel them that much and it must be because you did not properly describe them and also because you kept the character’s thoughts and emotions in one paragraph. Now, if we are talking about if the story brings out emotions from me then yes, it does and it really hurt me to see Jungkook like this especially now after the PTD concept photos came out. The development was evident.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

Its a cliche plot but your writing style is so good and the characters as well, they go nicely with the plot and yes, you do have creativity but try to describe emotions a bit more.

|- 9/①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

🆈🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : I really enjoyed reading this book, I could not stop reading it honestly but as I have to write the review, I had to stop. Except for the few things I have mentioned above, your book is really good and engaging. Expose it a bit more and you will get a lot of interactions. Don't forget to interact with your readers then.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●