-Guns and Roses by blazePR5 [Rev. Mini]

Book name: Guns and Roses

Author: BlazePR5

Reviewer: Mini

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
3.5/5
There weren’t a lot of comments in the chapters, but your view rate was pretty good. Despite there being very less comments in the entire book, I could tell that most of them, if not all, somehow felt connected to you and to the story. I did too. Not many can write an exceptionally good book with complexity and have a lot of people connect to it, but I found this book and your work to be doing that with ease. I’m very impressed, quite frankly!

|- ①⓪ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
8.5/10
Honestly, in the beginning, I found the cover to be the perfect thing ever to exist, but after I read everything and looked back, taking your luminous choice of words in the book, I felt that the cover could use a few minute elements that would really bring something out of it. For instance,the color of the word roses could be changed to a red, bright or dark, your choice, there could be a twisted branch with leaves on it, spiralling through the word ‘roses’, the font of the word ‘guns’ could be a bit more grungy/disheveled or bold, and the gun that taehyung is holding, that could be focused on a bit more, if you take a little focus out of taehyung and bring out the gun I think that little change could do a lot the cover, the blood stain and the white rose is a great soft touch, I don’t know about this, it’s optional but if you want, you could add a gunshot or two to make it look like a screen or an addition to the term ‘guns’ you could do that if you want.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
4.5/5
Okay, hear me out, the description is perfect, it doesn’t give out too much of the plot, it isn't too trying, it leaves you with a cliffhanger that needs a brain. I honestly couldn’t say anything that can make it better or anything. The reason I gave a 4 was because I believe a few of the words weren’t very fitting the sentence or could be replaced. Here’s a place, ‘Life is more painful than death. The searing pain is excruciating when razors kiss you forcefully.’ It could be written as, ‘Life hurts more than death. The intense pain is excruciating when razors kiss you strenuously.’ Change just that and the description will lure eyes on it.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
10/10
The title is just perfect, there can’t be a better way to put it honestly.The two words used in such a way and the story when you read it and the way you aligned the two objects with the characters it really is very ethereal, I’d say honestly.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
8.5/10
So far the plot is very good, it has cliffhangers that leave the readers thinking until they scroll down to the next chapter, there is progress in every chapter yes but, I haven’t seen any big change, there hasn’t been a breakthrough YET. The book still is in progress and every chapter you leave me flabbergasted like I never expected this woman to be the victim of her father, I never thought of his dad to be the one who freed our main character, damn I’m trying too hard not to reveal stuff from the story right now. Anywho, let’s see what you have for us in the future with this book, for now, that’s how it is.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
19/20
Okay, looking for mistakes in this book was nearly impossible for me, are you a robot! There was absolute perfection erupting from everything book had to give, even the best of best have like three or four errors in a sentence but you said errors who sis! But I did find two or three mistakes in this. Chapter 7, at the end of it, ‘You are fired,’ he yelled, was said, but there was no mark or way to say he yelled, that’s where the exclamation mark plays part, ‘You are fired!’ he yelled, now people won’t just know he yelled but they’ll feel the point too, in a way. The rest are corrected in the description. Your vocabulary, damn that is some quality, immaculate vocabulary I have seen in awhile! Your choice of words and where you place them and the sentence it’s just plain beautiful. And those poems, damn girl! That is art right there! Keep going like this, seeing that you’ve just started the book this year and are already in this level of superiority it’s amazing, you’re worth the competition.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
10/10
The plot twists are perfection, the way the characters lure people in toward their lives and mend the readers’ with their own is just bewitching to see, if this was a movie, TAKE ALL MY MONEY. I’d watch that only movie for the rest of my life, no take backs, no hesitation.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
10/10
Every emotion ever expressed in the book by any character, I felt it too. I felt every bit of sadness, joy, anger, but mostly this feeling of astonishment and excitement because of how easily you draw people in and make the characters’ emotions ours. Fascinating, really. Character development, there is little progress in every chapter, taking Y/N for instance, there was sadness in the first chapter, humiliation in the second, followed by concern, love and confusion, confidence and etc in the further chapters respectively.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ
10/10
I can’t say how amazed I was by your way of writing and damn you and your work ooze of creativity! There’s something new in every chapter and I’m all about it. There is something about your writing that just pulls me to it. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that case because there is just something about you that lures people to your work. I can see it, but it's a haze, which is confusing but I guess that's your little secret to keep.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.
10/10
This book here, chiefly is just plain old scintillating. Everything about it is so fresh and new like straight out of the factory, it brings a new story, life, people, and emotions following. I don't think there's anything to change, and I don't think there should be any change, it's great as it is. The grammar, the plot, the feelings, everything is great as it is.

YOUR REVIEW:
My advice, give a warning before you start another masterpiece like this because my heart cannot take that level of advancement, greatness, and genuine purity. The book is great and I'm not even exaggerating, I can't wait to read the next chapters and cry about it in the future. It honestly is the best thing. If you're a busy person then get ready to be more busy cuz you're gonna get some fame, respect and a lot of love and attention. If you're a little bun sitting and eating and binging Netflix with your blanket, I hope your laptop/phone can manage heat cuz your device is going to blow up with notifications. I love this book, so adding it to reading lists, posting about it, talking about it. Keep going like this and you're going to be in a great position. My only advice would be to always focus on what your readers think, write down any crash ideas you get, and keep writing, keep browsing through in your brain. That way you'll keep yourself busy and will never have amonet where you don't feel like writing it. Writer's block will say goodbye to you, literally.

TOTAL: 94/100