-save me by ggukxe_glxtter [Rev. Rihana]

Book Name: Save Me│Taekook Oneshots

Author: ggukxe_glxtter

Reviewer: Rihana

Title: 8/10

Using a song’s name as the title is quite common, but since it is an oneshots book, it’s fine. 

Cover: 5/10

The picture is good but it isn’t attractive enough to catch the reader’s attention. Also, there’s no author’s name and subtext. Do add these as it’s essential on for cover.

Description: 3/10

There wasn’t really a description. Even though it is a oneshot book, you can at least add a quote or line from your book to catch the reader’s attention. Otherwise, it’d be just like any other oneshot book. 

Reader’s Interaction: 4/5 

I could see a lot of comments, so good job! 

Plot:5/10

Most of the one-shots were very common and I felt like it was just like any other one-shot book. It felt like it was written randomly without much thought.But, since it’s interesting to read, it was okay. 

Grammar: 10/20

There were quite a few grammatical mistakes and a lot of typos. 

‘He looked down and  went to his class, throwing the glass of coffee in the way.’

Here, ‘glass of coffee’ isn’t correct and ‘in the way’ isn’t correct either. The correct version would be- ‘He looked down and went to his class, throwing the cup of coffee on the way’. [UNEXPECTED KISS]

2.  ‘Taehyung and his friend group which includes Jimin,Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, packed their bags and immediately left the classroom as the bell ringed.’  

Here, ‘ringed’ isn’t correct. It’s not the correct verb tense. The correct version is- ‘Taehyung and his friend group which includes Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, packed their bags and immediately left the classroom as the bell rang.’ [UNEXPECTED KIS]

3. “Hmm, what should I make today?” Taehyung voiced his thoughts and stared off in space, thinking what to make for the younger.

Here, ‘stared off into space’ and  isn’t correct. The correct version is-  “Hmm, what should I make today?” Taehyung voiced his thoughts and stared into space, thinking about what he should make for the younger. [OLD MEMORIES]

4. “Why are you doing this?! You know, there are people who love you!” Jungkook said he himself needed this words but that’s wasn’t important now.

Here, it shouldn’t be ‘this’, the correct word is ‘these’ and it isn’t ‘that’s wasn’t’, it’s ‘that wasn’t’. [DEPRESSION]

5. ‘Jungkook looked in Taehyung’s eyes and saw pain flashing through.’

The correct version is- ‘Jungkook looked into Taehyung’s eyes and saw pain flashing through it.’ [DEPRESSION]

These are only a few, other than these there are a lot of typos. Do proofread your chapter before publishing as it creates a lot of confusion for the reader.

Also, your vocabulary is very basic. Try using more different and new words to make it interesting. 

Plot twists and attraction: 5/10

I didn’t find any plot twists in any one shot but even without it, it was interesting to read. 

Emotions and character development: 3/10 

I felt like the emotions could be expressed in a better way. The chapters were kinda bland, making it a little boring. 

Creativity and way of writing:5 /10 

I’d suggest you to read more books and explore more as there is room for a lot of improvement in this criterion. Your way of writing is lacking too but this is all about learning afterall.   

Your opinion on the book:4 /10 

 A lot of editing is required, the cover and description has to be changed and the typos have to be corrected. No one’s perfect, neither are you or I. I personally feel you can do much better if you put in effort into it.  I’m into Taekook too, but your book didn’t really give me the feels. But this is all about improving right? I hope this was of help. I hope your book gets the attention and love it deserves! 

Total Marks: 52/100