-The friendzone by bigbangtanlover [Rev. Seokie]

Book: The Friend Zone |KTH|

Authr:  bigbangtanlover

Reviewer: Seokie

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ Mᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs.
~ 5/5

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~5/5

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
~ 3/10
The cover was too bland for anyone's liking at first sight. The cover can make you lose readers at first sight although the story was pretty good. The picture of Taehyung did not match with the story theme even the font was also not clear. So I suggest a change of cover for your book. You can get a cover with Namjoon at one side and Taehyung at the another and middle there is a girl who's face is covered by hair because we don't know about Y/n's face or as you want the cover to be but add some quotes to give the feelings.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ+
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
~ 2/5
Well, according to me the description was not that interesting or creative. Even you did not maintain proper gaps between the sentences. It will help never you to create a good impression for the readers at first sight.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.
~ 2/5
Sorry to say but this book title will never help you to reach the place where you always dream to reach for as a writer. Hun, there are tons of books in Wattpad with same book title so if you want your story to get a special place at readers heart then Author-nim, you have to make a unique title for your story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.
~ 8/10
The book plot was a rare one. I even loved the writing space. It was a perfect journey through your book with a cup of tea in this cold winter.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
~ 15/20
I did not find any grammatical errors in your work. But yeah, I will suggest using more high-class vocabulary for your story to create a unique and good impression for your readers. And I have noticed as the story went your writing has improved from the previous chapters.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~ 7/10
Oh my, the whole book was a roller coaster ride but yeah it’s needed to keep the readers interested in your book. And congrats you have done a great job to keep the readers interested in your story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
~ 8/10
The author has worked hard to make her characters unique from the other Wattpad writers. And yeah I loved the way you have portrayed the relation of every character with other characters. I actually smiled at the relations of Y/n and Jen, like seriously you have portrayed the two best friends character so well making me miss my best friend, it's been days I met my best b*tch. Even Namjoon I swear, he was such a boyfriend material at first and of course our boy who swims in expensive broke up with his ex because of boy with pink shorts, lmao I cracked at that like seriously I am Jin-biased and after I read that I was like What the hell but anyway cough cough nevermind that's good at least for Tae and Y/n.

- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.
~ 4/10
I will not say the writing was creative but if you want to add the last flavour to your story then I suggest you be little creative with your writing.

For Example:

use "Utilize" instead of "Use"

or use "Despite" instead of "Although"

...............

How to make the work look creative:

For example: Instead of writing "My heart broke as soon as she said that." write "As the words fall from her mouth my heart broke into pieces."

...............

Or you can always use creative fonts in your writing it will help a simple writing look attractive. This helps to create better impression for your readers.

For examples : "The Sun is shining brightly" this may appear simple for readers eyes but if we change the font to something stylish then we can capture the readers attention, for.eg : "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂" but note that you can apply stylish font for only some part of your writing like writing a quote or a dialogue.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.
~ 7/10
Overall I think you have the potential to do better just little changes in the mentioned part and you will reach the place where you always dreamed of reaching.

Total Marks: 66/10

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 :
I love your story theme but I think you need to change your cover, book title and have to make your writing little creative to create a better impression for your reader.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●