-Kiss to marriage by and_sprite023 [Rev. Bun]

Book Name: Kiss to Marriage

Author: and_sprite023

Reviewer: Bun _wxld_thxstle_

Cover: 1.5/05
The cover isn’t really attractive; it doesn’t really go with the theme of the book. The font is barely visible, and it’s blending with the background too much. The editing isn’t nice either; nothing more than two pictures together with minimal editing done on them.

I suggest you change the cover, maybe take some help from the graphic shops.

Title: 02/05
Though the title is very accurate, it is not interesting.
It’s too basic and plain for the book. Though the book starts off with the kiss and the marriage order, it is not the only thing which the book is about. The book holds many othe twists and turns, along with some other concepts which could’ve been highlighted through the title.

In Conclusion, I would say that the title should be more creative and new than bland and simple, since it’s something which attracts readers a lot.

Synopsis: 0.5/10
There isn’t much to review here; the synopsis is nothing more than a couple of lines which don’t really make one interested in the book.

So you see, synopsis is actually very important, because it gives a brief insight about the book and it’s concept, it’s story plot or characters. It should be interesting and relevant to the book, which can make someone get intrigued with your book.

So I suggest you change the blurb and replace it with a well-written blurb.

Execution: 04/10

The execution of a book is really important and crucial in forming one’s story; it actually defines your skills and comminitates the story to the readers. It conveys the correct idea and emotion to the readers.

In your case, the execution wasn’t really nice.

It made the book seem considerably bland and simple. It also confused me at some points.
I suggest sticking to one format, or flipping through the flashbacks in a proper manner.

Use one point of view, or use the various povs with a proper reason to use them.
Usually, the author’s pov is used to give a descriptive and illustrative idea. The character’s pov is used to express their emotions and thoughts. So, you have to decide what you want to express and then use the pov.
But it wasn’t so in your book.

The author’s point of view was used throughout the story, originally. But suddenly, you seem to switch to the characters’ point of view. It is fairly confusing.
Also, the characters’ point of view aren’t really interesting either. They should’ve contained more emotions and expressions, should’ve conveyed what exactly went through the mind of the character, but it was not so.