-Fallen Queen by Disha_2007 [Rev. Anika]

Book Title: Fallen Queen 

Author:  Disha_2007

Reviewer: Anika

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

5/5

The number of interactions is uncountable, they all are positive feedback which shows the readers enjoyed the story a lot.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

4/10

The cover is very simple and dark themed, it isn't very eye-catching. The font position and choice of style is simple and perfect for background image. You used a metaphor of a bird for the story so It would be much better if there was a bird instead of fish in the cover to match the plot.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

4/5

The description is very long, relevant to the story. it enlightens about the female lead personality and her relationship and encounter with Wolfe, foreshadowing there will be a change in her because of him. The blurb is very effective and motivating, it leaves a great impression of the book and the description of the strong protagonist is quite attention-grabbing, so the readers probably can't help but dive inside the story. 

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

5/10

I can't say whether the meaning hidden in the title is relevant to the plot or not. Achelois faced many hardships in her childhood so she is indeed a fallen queen who learnt how to fly while dealing with them as she grew up? Because in the story, she is strong and fierce, up high in the sky according to my opinion.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

6/10

It's the life journey of a strong woman called Achelois Crimson which portrays harsh reality regarding society, scandal and family problems. It also shows how the character deals with them in her own way. The plot is quite intriguing in a rare way and teaches good life lessons to the readers.

•|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

19/20

It was very difficult to find any mistake or should I say there is none. I couldn't find any grammatical or volcubary errors. Your writing is neat, even a single spelling mistake wasn't spotted

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

7/10

The exposition of the story, the way every character is introduced is very exciting and thrilling. In some chapters you gave insights about the character's past and rest is Achelois dealing everyone with her short temper. It gets boring because the pace of the story is very slow but the more I read further, I realize they all are part of rising action which is going to cause a climax later on. The club part where she beat up the man for touching her inappropriately and calling her such names is the best and one of my favourite scene, I salute her for doing that. I love how you leave cliffhangers at the end of the chapter to keep the reader engulfed in the story.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

9/10

I really admire how you described the emotions and feelings of the characters because the readers were able to empathize with them through your writing skills. Also all the characters are really interesting in their own unique way, especially Achelois. The fights and arguments are pretty hilarious and tense at the same time. Their inner thoughts are really praiseworthy. Also Achelois past, I appreciate how you showed the impact of parents' fight on a child's mind.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

5/10

Your writing style is so brilliant and well-explained, every detail you write is easy to picture in the mind and the way you describe the appearance of characters is perfect. Even the dialogues are so inspiring, I really love Achelois comebacks and retorts, nobody could reach the level of her sarcasm. But I realize some of them are quotes taken from the internet so I don't know which ones are made by your own creativity.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 

ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

9/10

All I have to say is that I really enjoyed reading your book, it was very impactful. Your book deserves more readers because you are a brilliant author, All the best!

Total Marks: 73/100