making christmas cookies after christmas

*Shane, Ryland, the kids and the pets all head to Colorado to spend time with Ryland's family and make cookies! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🍪🍪*

"Where are we going, girls?" Ryland asks Rosie and Posey as he vlogs them happily.

"NANA AND POP'S HOUSE!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison as they smile ear to ear.

"Baaaa baaaa baaaa!" Crew says as he smiles.

"Ba ba baaaa!" Cooper says as he holds his toy.

"Aw, Cooper and Crew are excited too!" Ryland says as he vlogs the twins.

"Mama! Mama!" Rosie calls for Ryland and Ryland looks at her

"Yes, Roo?" Ryland says to Rosie with a cheeky grin.

"Honey and Uno cited too!" Rosie says as she claps her hands and smiles at Ryland.

"Ya, Mama! And Cheeto!" Posey says with a big smile.

"Yes, they are! They all look so happy and excited!" Ryland says as he films Honey, Uno and Cheeto all sitting in the back seat with Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's outfits*

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Uno, Honey and Cheeto are all driving from California to Colorado to visit with family for a week!

Right after Christmas, Ryland and Shane got covid and were sick for two weeks and ruined some plans.

Originally, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Uno, Honey and Cheeto were going to head to Colorado right after Christmas to visit more family and decorate cookies with Vicki, Bruce, Grandma Janice, Austin, Stacey and Morgan!

Now that Ryland and Shane are no longer sick or positive with covid, the whole Dawson family is finally heading to Colorado to decorate cookies and visit family!

After a few hour drive, Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Uno and Cheeto have made it to Colorado to visit Vicki, Bruce, Grandma Janice, Austin, Stacey and Morgan!

Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Uno and Cheeto all walk into the Adam's house, happily greeted by Vicki, Bruce, Grandma Janice, Austin, Stacey, Morgan and the Adams pets - Vicki and Bruce's dogs Stella and Oliver, cat Cha Cha, Austin and Stacey's dogs Charlie and Lulu and Morgan's cat Cookie!

Stella, Oliver, Cha Cha, Charlie, Lulu, Cookie, Honey, Cheeto and Uno all happily go into the living room while Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Vicki, Bruce, Grandma Janice, Austin, Stacey and Morgan all go in the kitchen to make cookies and gingerbread men!

Vicki is holding Crew while Morgan has Cooper in her lap. Bruce, Shane, Ryland, Austin and Stacey are all sitting together at the dining room table!

"I got the cookie recipes out! Come here, girlies! Do you two want to help me?" Grandma Janice says with a cheeky grin at Rosie and Posey.