pumpkin patch day

*Ryland and Shane take Rosie and Posey to the pumpkin patch for a fun family day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎃*

Today, Shane and Ryland are going to take Rosie and Posey to the pumpkin patch for a very fun family day!

Ryland really loves to do family activities with the girls and he is excited that Shane has agreed to go as ,well even though he has a lot of social anxiety and hates crowded places!

Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all dressed and are ready to go! The three of them are just waiting for Shane to get dressed and ready! Shane is currently in the bathroom, getting showered and dressed!

Ryland begins to vlog Cheeto sitting on the island counter top and Cheeto is happily sniffing the bouquet of flowers that Shane got for him a few days ago!

"Hi, Cheeto! What are you doing up here? Are you smelling the flowers Shaney got for me? You are such a good boy!" Ryland says as he pets Cheeto and Cheeto happily purrs at Ryland.

"Meow

"Meow." Cheeto says to Ryland and Ryland smiles at him.

Ryland then turns the vlogging camera on himself and he happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"Hey guys! Today is Saturday and today, Shane and I are going to take Rosie and Posey to the pumpkin patch! I am so excited to take the girls there and to just have a family day together! Rosie is at the age where every little thing is exciting to her and it is so much fun to see her explore the world around her! And Posey is still at the age where she doesn't care about anything but it is exciting for her firsts!" Ryland says as he walks into the living room where Honey and Uno are cuddling together on the couch.

"Look at these two cutie pies cuddling on the couch together! Hi, Uno! Hi, Honey! You two are the best dogs ever!" Ryland says as he pets Honey and Uno's heads.

"Mama! Mama!" Rosie says as she runs over to Ryland, her black boots clicking on the hardwood floor loudly

"Hi, baby! Hi, princess! Let me show the camera your very pretty outfit you have on!" Ryland says as Rosie happily hugs Ryland's leg tightly.