welcoming cooper & crew

*Shane and Ryland happily welcome their twin boys Cooper and Crew into the world! I hope you guys enjoy this onesbot! Enjoy and please send suggestions! Love • Bree 👶🏼👶🏼*

Vlog Title: Surprise... We Are Having TWIN Boys!
Video description: Witness the birth of Ryland and I's twin boys - Cooper and Crew! Cooper was born on May 19th @ 9:09am and Crew was born on May 19th @ 9:12am. Cooper weighs 6 pounds 2 ounces and it is 18 inches long while Crew 6 pounds 3 ounces and it is 18 1/2 inches long! Yes, we knew we were having twins the whole entire time. Yes, we didn't tell anybody, not even family or friends. Only Ryland, myself and our doctors knew! Ryland and I will make a video explaining our decision to keep the twin pregnancy a secret soon - hopefully in a few days!

Thank you guys for all of the love for both of our boys! We really appreciate it! Ryland and I are thankful to have all of you supporting and loving our family! Also, thank you for all for the sweet comments and congrats! Ryland and I appreciate it so much! We are all adjusting nicely as a family of six and we will post more videos soon! Rosie and Posey both love their baby sisters and Honey, Uno and Cheeto are doing well! We love you all so much! 🐽🌼 ~ Shane

Today is finally the BIG day!

Today, May 19th, Ryland and Shane are going to happily welcome their fraternal twin boys Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew into the world!

After thirty nine weeks of pregnancy, today is the day that Cooper and Crew will join the Dawson family!

Today is also the day that everyone (family, friends and fans) will all find out that it wasn't just one baby boy but two baby boys instead! 

Ryland and his OBGYN Dr. Lanning have both decided it was much safer to deliver the twins by c-section because both twins are breech and also complications can happen if you deliver them the other way. Also, a c-section is the most common way to deliver multiples!

To keep everyone safe, happy and healthy, Ryland decided it was best to have a c-section to deliver Cooper and Crew. Ryland had a c-section with Rosie so he knows what to expect and knows what will happen. However, this c-section was planned in advance and Rosie's was not.

Ryland and Shane both picked the twins' birthday at one of Ryland's many OBGYN appointments to check up on the twins! Ryland had double the amount of appointments he had with Rosie and Posey's pregnancies because twins is considered a "high risk" pregnancy.

However, Ryland has had a very smooth twin pregnancy and has not had any complications! Ryland is very grateful for that because a lot of people don't.

Ryland and Shane decided on the date May 19th, so the twins' could have their own birthday and not have to share a birthday with Ryland, despite a lot of family and friends thinking it would be very cute.

Ryland and Shane want the twins to have their own birthday because they already have to share a birthday with each other. Rosie shares a birthday with Christina Grimmie and Posey shares a birthday with Morgan!

- 6:30am -
Ryland and Shane are both in Ryland's G-Wagon and Shane is driving the both of them to the hospital for Ryland's scheduled c-section of their twin boys Cooper and Crew!

Ryland is happily holding Shane's hand while Shane drives the thirty minutes drive to the hospital! Shane rarely likes to drive but Ryland is unable drive due to his baby bump being so big.