happy new year, we are pregnant!

*Shane and Ryland announce they are having another baby to their families! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Shane, Ryland and Rosie have been having a very relaxing holiday week together as a family! Shane and Ryland have been spending lot of time together and are absolutely loving it. They also have been loving not being busy with work or filming videos.

Rosie had a wonderful first Christmas and was spoiled rotten by family and friends! Rosie has so many new toys and she has been playing nonstop.

Ryland and Shane are inviting their family over  the house to celebrate New Year's Eve and they are going to announce that they are pregnant again!

Ryland had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning and Baby Dawson baby #2 is very healthy and is due on September 3rd! Ryland and Shane are so excited to have another baby! 

Ryland has been cleaning the house all morning while Rosie is playing with her brand new toys in the living room. Rosie is still in her pajamas because Ryland doesn't want her New Year's Eve outfit to get ruined.

*Rosie's pajamas*

*Rosie's pajamas*

Shane walks over to Rosie and Rosie's face lights up in absolute happiness.

"Da da! Da da!" Rosie says with a cheeky grin.

"Hi, Roo! Hi, princess! Are you playing with your new toys?" Shane asks Rosie as he watches her play.

"Ya!" Rosie says, clapping her hands and giggles.

"I'm glad you love your new toys!" Shane says as he films a small Instagram story clip of Rosie.

Rosie giggles at Shane and begins to play with her pig squishie toy.

Shane bought a golf cart for himself as an early Christmas present. Shane has been loving taking golf cart rides around the house and the neighborhood. Rosie also loves to join Shane in these golf cart rides, it's a special thing they do together.

"Do you wanna take a golf cart ride with me, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie as Rosie crawls over to Shane's feet.

"Ya, Da da!" Rosie says, smiling ear to ear at Shane.

"Okay! Let's go!" Shane says as he tries to stand Rosie up but Rosie falls on her butt, making both Rosie and Shane giggle.

"Gooo gooo!" Rosie says, pointing to Shane's Gucci slides.

"Gucci! That's right baby!" Shane says as he laughs.

Shane picks up Rosie and tickles her tummy, making Rosie laugh loudly. Ryland walks over and sees Rosie and Shane together.

"Where are you two going?" Ryland asks shane and Rosie.

"We are going on a small golf cart ride before everyone comes over!" Shane says as Rosie cheers.