baby dawson gender reveal party!

*Shane and Ryland have a gender reveal party to find out their baby's gender! Is #BabyDawson a girl or a boy? Find out below! 🌸 Send suggestions! Love • Bree*

Today is Shane and Ryland's gender reveal party! Shane and Ryland can't wait to find out if they are having a boy or a girl! Ryland had his anatomy scan and #BabyDawson is perfect and healthy!

Shane thought these types of parties are really dumb and useless, but he knew Ryland wanted to experience anything and everything with this pregnancy so he agreed to have one!

Shane wants Ryland to just feel happiness and very special during the pregnancy since they have been wanting this for so long!

Shane's mom Teresa and Ryland's mom Vicki are throwing the small gender reveal party for them! Both women are over the moon excited to be first time grandmas! However, they still haven't figured out what names they wanna be called by their grandchild yet! 

Ryland's dad Bruce is also very excited to be a first time grandfather! He is very excited for his son and son-in-law.

Bruce, Vicki, and Teresa have been very busy decorating and getting the Dawson house perfect for the party! Ryland and Shane are just so grateful for their incredible family and friends who love them and their baby.

Shane's dad Kyle arrives first to the party! He has a green teddy bear to give to Shane and Ryland for their baby.

"Thank you for coming, dad. I appreciate it a lot." Shane says as he hugs his dad tightly.

"Hello, Mr. Kyle! It's nice to see you!" Ryland says as he hugs his father-in-law.

"I told you I was coming! I never been to party like this so you young kids need to explain this to me!" Kyle says making Shane and Ryland laugh.

"It's just celebrating finding out the gender of the baby! The box over there has pink or blue balloons inside! Nobody knows what color the balloons are!" Ryland says, explaining the gender reveal party to Shane's dad.

"Sounds like fun! We didn't do that back in the day! Most of the time you just found out when the baby is born!" Kyle says with a giggle.

Shane kisses Ryland's cheek and rubs his baby bump.

"Baby is getting big! The doctor said the baby measuring right on track and it healthy!" Ryland says.

"That's great, I an really happy for you guys." Kyle says making Shane and Ryland grin.

"Ryland! Shane! Come outside please!" Bruce calls from the sliding glass door as Shane and Ryland walk outside holding hands.

"Surprise!" Teresa and Vicki say in unison as they stand near the decorated the table.