welcoming posey

*Shane and Ryland welcome their second baby girl into the world! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💋👶🏼*

Vlog Title: Our Little Posey Is Here
Video description: Witness the birth of Ryland and I's second beautiful little girl - Posey. She was born August 22nd @ 1:20am on her Auntie Morgan's birthday! Happy birthday Morgan! 6lbs and 19 inches long of perfection. Thank you guys so so much for being so patient with video uploading these past few days! Also, thank you for all for the sweet comments and congrats! Ryland and I appreciate it so much! Ryland and I are just adjusting with having two perfect girls! Rosie is adjusting well and loves her baby sister! Ryland is recovering great as well! We love you all so much! 🐽🌼 ~ Shane

- 9pm -
"How are you feeling Ry?" Shane asks Ryland softly as he vlogs Ryland sitting on bed.

"I have been feeling lots of contractions tonight. That's for sure." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane and holds Shane's hand.

"I love you." Shane says to Ryland as he kisses Ryland's forehead.

"I love you too." Ryland says as he begins to have a contraction.

Ryland then pants and breathes through another contraction. Shane rubs Ryland's lower back, helping Ryland through it.

"Damn, that was a strong one." Ryland says, catching his breath.

Shane gasps at the camera and then he giggles.

"So, we think it's baby time!" Shane says to the camera as Ryland smiles at Shane and the camera.

"I think it is. The contractions haven't been that consistent though. But they are getting stronger." Ryland says to Shane and the camera.

"Luckily, my mom took Rosie to her house for a sleep over earlier in the day. My mom has been begging for Rosie to come over to her house so Ryland and I let her go there today. Rosie loves my mom's house." Shane says to the camera.

"Perfect time to go into labor too." Ryland says playfully to Shane and Shane giggles.

"Well, we will see you guys later if we go to the hospital." Shane says to the camera softly as he turns the camera off.

- 11pm -
"Okay guys, we are heading to the hospital. I have been packing up the car. Ryland has been having some very strong and consistent contractions.

"Oh my gosh, it fucking hurts." Ryland says loudly as he takes deep breath.

"Just breathe. Breathe. Good job, baby." Shane says as he softly rubs Ryland's back.

"Oh my god. That was a big one." Ryland says as he catches his breath again.

"Let's get in the car." Shane whispers to Ryland and Ryland hugs Shane.

The next clip is of Ryland is the front passenger seat trying to breathe through the back the back contractions he is having.

"Breathe through the contractions, baby. Breathe, baby." Shane says as he finishes packing up the trunk of the car.

Shane then gets in the driver's seat and Ryland holds Shane's hand, squeezing it.