the dawson kids join the sip!

*Lizze and Ryland are happily joined by Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew for some of their episode of The Sip! I hope you guys enjoy this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🧡🤍*

Ryland's Kids Join The Sip!The Sip with Ryland Adams and Lizze Gordon166K SubscribersOn This Episode, Lizze and Ryland are happily joined on the set of The Sip by Ryland's four children, three years old Rosie, one and a half year old Posey and the...

The Sip with Ryland Adams and Lizze Gordon
166K Subscribers
On This Episode, Lizze and Ryland are happily joined on the set of The Sip by Ryland's four children, three years old Rosie, one and a half year old Posey and the newborn twins Cooper and Crew!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Monday afternoon and it is time to film another episode of The Sip, so it is ready to post in
time for Wednesday!

Ryland and Lizze are both sitting in their favorite chairs they always sit in during the filming of their show and they are both getting ready to film an episode of The Sip!

Ryland is fixing his microphone that is sitting right in front of him, making sure it sounds just perfect and he is also fixing his headphones.

Lizze is fixing her hair as well as her headphones and microphone as well!

Brigiite walks into the set and smiles at both Ryland and Lizze.

"Hey, Ry! Hey, Lizzie! It is so exciting to finally see you two again!" Brigiite says with a smile at both Ryland and Lizze.

"Hey, Brigiite! It's good to see you too, girlie!" Lizze says with a big cheeky grin as she hugs Brigiite and Brigiite hugs her back.

"Hey, Brigiite! Hey! It's so good to see you! Oh my gosh!" Ryland says as he hugs Brigiite and Brigiite hugs him back.

"Where are the kids at, Ry? I haven't seen them in so so long!" Brigiite says as she gets excited to see the kids.

"They are coming! Shane had to change the boys clothes! They both had poop explosions!" Ryland says, making Lizze and Brigiite both laugh loudly.

"The boys are soooo stinking cute and they are so chunky already!" Lizze says with a big smile at Ryland and Brigiite.

"Rosie and Posey look so grown up now! I could cry." Brigiite says with a playful pout.

"I know! It's like since the twins' were born, Rosie and Posey look like kids and not toddlers." Ryland say with a big smile.

Chris then comes in the studio and gets the big cameras set up and ready for the episode of The Sip!

"Chris! Hey! It is so good to see you again!" Lizze says as she hugs Chris happily.

"Hey, Chris!" Ryland says as he also hugs Chris happily,

"Chris! You made it!" Brigiite says with some sass making Chris laugh.