ryland's birthday

*Today is Ryland's birthday! Rosie is two months old now. Send cute ideas you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖

Today is Ryland's birthday! Shane is very excited for Ryland's birthday this year since they have baby Rosie in their lives now!

Shane is currently downstairs with baby Rosie. Ryland is still fast asleep. Shane is feeding Rosie her morning bottle on the couch. Rosie is wide awake and is happily looking up at Shane.

"Good morning, Roo! You were hungry, huh?" Shane whispers to Rosie.

Rosie happily drinks her bottle and continues to look up at Shane. Rosie's eyes are crystal blue and her red hair is getting curly.

"My hair looks crazy, I know." Shane says to Rosie with a giggle.

After Shane feeds Rosie and changes her diaper, Shane decides to change Rosie's onesie for the day. Shane ordered a very cute for Rosie to wear for Ryland's birthday. It's a little big on her, but it will work for today.

"Today is Mommy's birthday, Roo! Yeah! It's Mommy's birthday and you are making it so special for him." Shane says as he vlogs Rosie.

Rosie looks up at Shane and kicks her little legs, making Shane giggle.

"She has the tiniest legs ever! Not like her Daddy! You have Mommy's legs! Shane says as Rosie happily sucks in her purple pacifier.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"I found this outfit online for Rosie to wear today for Ryland's birthday! Morgan brought it over yesterday while Ryland was taking the dogs for a walk. Isn't it cute?" Shane says as he vlogs Rosie's onesie close up.

"Do you wanna see if Mommy is awake, Roo? Let's go see!" Shane says picking Rosie up from the couch and he walk upstairs.

"We need to sing happy birthday to Mommy!" Shane says, kissing Rosie's cheek.

Shane opens the master bedroom slowly and sees Ryland sitting up in bed on his phone. Honey, Cheeto and Uno are all sitting on the bed, cuddling together.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mommy! Happy birthday to you!" Shane says as he walks over with Rosie.

"Awww! Thank you." Ryland says softly as he kisses Rosie and then Shane.

"Happy birthday!" Shane says handing Rosie to Ryland.

Ryland holds Rosie up and reads what her onesie says. Ryland then smiles ear to ear. Ryland can't believe he is actually a mom this year. He is so happy this birthday and not depressed like he was last year.

"Her outfit is so freaking cute, Shaney! Did you order this?" Ryland asks Shane curiously.

"Morgan helped me order it! But I picked this one out. I didn't know what size to get her and I didn't want you to see it. The tutu is a little big on her but oh well." Shane says to Ryland.