shane and rosie's special day

*Shane and Rosie hang out together while Ryland goes out with Morgan! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌈*

Today, Shane and Rosie are going to have a fun Daddy Daughter day together!

Shane has a few errands he has to run and he can't wait to spend one on one time together! Shane is always working on YouTube projects so he doesn't get to spend a lot one on one time everyday with Rosie, so days like this are very special to him.

Meanwhile, Ryland is getting ready to have a fun girls day out with Morgan and Morgan's best friend Trinity!

Ryland, Morgan and Trinity are going to go shopping to look at a few baby things for baby Posey and also, they are going to get some last minute party things for the baby shower, which is coming up in a few weeks!

Ryland is getting dressed and ready upstairs while Shane and Rosie are having breakfast together in the dining room.

"Is your oatmeal good, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie as he wipes off her face with a napkin.

"Ya, Da da! Yum!" Rosie says as she eats another spoonful of oatmeal.

"Good girl, Roo! You are such a big girl using your spoon!" Shane says as he smiles at Rosie.

*Rosie's breakfast - oatmeal, banana and  peanut butter*

Rosie absolutely loves to eat oatmeal, it is one of her favorite breakfast foods. Ryland loves to make sure Rosie eats a nutritious breakfast and he is very happy that Rosie likes oatmeal.

"Yeah! I big!" Rosie says happily to Shane making Shane smile ear to ear.

"You are a big girl, Roo." Shane says softly as he smiles at Rosie.

Honey and Uno sit by Rosie's high chair and Rosie giggles at the both of them. Honey and Uno love to sit by Rosie while she eats because Rosie always gives them some of her food.

"Honey and Uno want some of your oatmeal, baby. Don't give them any." Shane says to Rosie.

"Otay, Da da!" Rosie says to Shane as she continues to eat her oatmeal.

"Honey, Uno, no no. You two just ate your breakfast." Shane says to Honey and Uno.

"Nananana!" Rosie says, pointing to the pieces of bananas in her bowl.

"Yeah! That is a banana! Good girl! You like bananas, don't you?" Shane asks Rosie.

"Mhm!" Rosie says, smiling up at Shane making Shane smile.

Ryland walks downstairs and sees Shane and Rosie both eating breakfast together.

"MA MA! MA MA!" Rosie says happily as she sees Ryland walking into the dining room.