hospital vlog ~ day 2

*Day two at the hospital! Shane and Ryland vlog their first days as parents to Rosie Christina! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

Vlog Title: Hospital Stay ~ Day 2
Video description: Baby Rosie's second full day of life vlog! Ryland and I are truly so blessed 💖

- 2am -
Ryland, Shane and Rosie are getting much sleep. With all the nurses and doctors checking on them all the time, it's hard to get some sleep.

Rosie wakes up and begins cry. Due to exhaustion, Ryland doesn't hear the cries and sleeps through it. Shane wakes up and hears Rosie wailing in her bassinet.

"Shhh, shh. It's okay. It's okay, Roo. It's okay." Shane says as Rosie calms down a little bit.

"Oh, you pooped! Let's get you all cleaned up, baby." Shane says sitting Rosie on the changing table and begins to change Rosie's diaper.

Rosie calms down as Shane cleans her up. Rosie looks up at Shane and Shane smiles at her. Shane still can't believe he and Ryland are parents to this precious baby girl.

"Hi, pretty girl. You are such a pretty girl." Shane says putting a new diaper on Rosie.

"There you go. You are all clean now, baby girl. Are you hungry? Let's see what time Mommy fed you." Shane says as he checks Ryland's iPhone.

Ryland has a baby app where you can write down each time you feed your baby so you won't forget.

"You ate at 11:30pm, so you are probably getting hungry. Let's get you a bottle." Shane says as he rings the nurses station.

A nurse walks in a few seconds later with a bottle for Rosie.

"Here's a nice a warm bottle for your baby! A lot of babies are waking up hungry right now!" The nurse says as Shane begins to feed Rosie.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate you and all of the nurses here!" Shane says to the nurse.

"You're absolutely welcome! You and your husband are doing a great job! Your daughter is beautiful." The nurse says to Shane.

"Thank you!" Shane says in a whisper with a grin.

- 5:30am -
Ryland wakes up thirsty. He takes a few sips of water and checks his iPhone. Ryland panics when he sees Rosie's bassinet - empty.

Ryland almost screams in horror but then sees Rosie's peacefully sleeping on Shane's chest. Shane is relaxing in the recliner and is watching a movie. Shane looks over at Ryland and smiles at him.

"Morning, baby." Shane whispers as he blows a kiss to Ryland.

"Shane, you scared the hell out of me! I thought Rosie was missing!" Ryland says as he sighs in relief.

"I got her, don't worry. We have been cuddling since she woke me up at like 2:30." Shane says as he kisses Rosie's cheek. 

"She woke up? Really?" Ryland asks Shane, rubbing his eyes and puts his glasses on.

"Yeah, she needed a diaper change and I fed her. I actually just fed her again. She's been eating good." Shane says as he rubs Rosie's back.