mukbang q&a

*Shane and Ryland answer questions while they film a mukbang video! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🍟*

Ryland and Shane are about to film a Q&A video for Ryland's YouTube channel!

Ryland has been craving McDonald's like crazy lately, so Shane has went out and got some McDonalds for all of them to eat for lunch.

Shane walks in the house with a big brown McDonald's bag and a Happy Meal container in his hands.

Shane got himself a Big Mac meal, Ryland got a cheeseburger meal and Shane ordered Rosie a chicken nugget Happy Meal.

"I'm back with the food, babe!" Shane says, calling for Ryland.

"Oh my gosh, yay! I am so excited. I have been craving McDonalds SO bad! Thank you, Shaney for picking this up for me." Ryland says as he kisses Shane twice.

"You're welcome! Are we filming a mukbang?" Shane asks Ryland as he sees the camera set up.

"Mhm! A mukbang Q&A! Is that okay?" Ryland asks Shane softly.

Shane really doesn't like to eat on camera because he hates to read people's comments about how he eats. He is self conscious about his body and weight already.

"Yes, it's okay!" Shane says, kissing Ryland's forehead and rubs Ryland's baby bump.

Ryland and Shane put their food on paper plates and get all set up for the mukbang video.

"Are you ready to start, babe?" Ryland asks Shane.

"Yes, babe! I'm ready!" Shane says to Ryland with a smile.

Ryland turns on his camera and he and Shane happily wave at the camera.

"Hey guys!" Ryland says as he smiles at the camera and waves.

"Hello!" Shane says as he smiles and waves at the camera.

"And welcome to my YouTube channel! If you are new here, my name is Ryland and this is my husband Shane!" Ryland says, introducing Shane to the camera.

"Hi!" Shane says as he giggles at the camera.

"And today, Shane and I are going to answer some of you guys questions while we eat our McDonalds lunch! A mukbang Q&A! My pregnancy cravings for McDonalds has been so strong today, so I am so thankful to have Shane get it for me. So thank you, babty." Ryland says as he kisses Shane.

"You're welcome! I love you!" Shane says to Ryland softly.

"I love you! Well, let's get into the mukbang Q&A, shall we?" Ryland says with sass making Shane smile.

"Let's do this thing. I am hungry." Shane says with s giggle.

"Me too! I am starving." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

"Oh, if you hear loud toys in the background, it is just Rosie playing with her toys in front of us." Shane says to the camera.

• Is Rosie a girly girl or a tomboy? •
"I'd say it depends on the day and on Rosie's mood!" Ryland says as he takes a bite of his cheeseburger.

"I agree! But I'd say Rosie is mostly a girly girl! But today she is acting very tomboyish! She is rocking her hat and her sweats." Shane says as he giggles.

"Rosie is definitely a girly girl most of the time and it is so much fun. However, Shane and I don't push Rosie into things, but she decides on what she wears to an extent. Obviously, I make sure the outfit matches and doesn't look crazy. But I do ask her do you wanna wear a dress or do you wanna wear a shirt and pants today and Roo points to what she wants to wear." Ryland says as he sips on his lemonade.