bringing the twins home!

*Ryland, Shane, Cooper and Crew leave the hospital and come home! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💙💙*

Today is a big day in the Dawson family!

After almost three days in the hospital, Ryland, Shane and their twin boys - Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew can come home!

Ryland is healing from his second c-section nicely and the twins are doing very well, eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom normally as they should.

An hour ago, Shane, Ryland, Cooper and Crew all enjoyed a relaxing lunch together, their last lunch of just the four of them before heading home.

Ryland just got Cooper and Crew changed into their matching going homes outfits while Shane takes a shower and cleans up Ryland's hospital room for him.

Both Ryland and Shane are very excited to head home today!

Ryland and Shane both miss their house, their own space, their comfortable California King size bed, their three pets - Honey, Uno and Cheeto and especially their two girls - Rosie and Posey!

*Cooper and Crew's going home outfits*

Cooper and Crew are cuddling with each other in their hospital crib while they wait for Shane to get their car seats ready to put them in!

"Are you ready to go home, Cooper? Are you ready to go home, Crew? Yeah! Yeah! We are going home today! Yay! Yay!" Ryland says in a soft babyfied voice at the boys as he kisses both of their cheeks softly.

"You two will see your big sisters! Your kitty cat Cheeto and your two dogs Honey and Uno! All of them love you two so so much!" Ryland says in a soft babyfied voice at the boys, softly rubbing their heads.

"Oh and Auntie Lisa, Uncle Jeff and Corny too! Yay!"  Ryland says in a soft babyfied voice at the boys again.

"I got their car seats ready, babty." Shane says with a big grin showing his excitement.

"Oh my gosh, this is really happening! We are bringing our boys home!" Ryland says as he hugs Shane tightly and kisses him.

"It is! Are you excited?" Shane asks Ryland, kissing his forehead and hugging him some more before looking at the sleeping boys cuddling.

"Yes, I am very excited! Are you?" Ryland asks Shane, rubbing Shane's left cheek.

"Very excited! I can't wait to be home and settle in." Shane says with a cheeky grin.

"Me too! I'm so glad that Rosie, Posey, Uno, Honey and Cheeto all had a fun time with Lisa, Jeff and Corny! But I know they all really miss us." Ryland says as he grins.

"And we miss them so much." Shane says with a smile and kisses Ryland and Ryland kisses him back again.

Shane then walks over to the crib and softly rubs Cooper and Crew's heads proudly.