lizze's wedding!

*Just a short and cute fluffy oneshot of Ryland, Shane, Morgan, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all going to Lizze's wedding! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏼*

Today is Lizze and Joe's wedding day!

Today is June 7th, which has been a day that the Dawson family has been waiting for! Today, Lizze is marrying her boyfriend of many years, Joe and she will become Lizze Gordon Homokay!

Right now, Shane, Ryland, Morgan, Rosie, Posey, Crew and Cooper are all getting dressed and ready for the wedding!

Ryland and Morgan are getting the twins dressed while Shane is sitting feeding Uno, Honey and Cheeto before they all leave for the wedding!

Rosie and Posey are dancing around and are excited about the big day!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's wedding outfits*

"Daddy! Auntie Wizze is getting married today!" Rosie says as she dances around and smiles.

"She is! Are you and Posey excited?" Shane asks Rosie and Posey happily.

"YES!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison with big smiles.

Posey then does grabby hands at Shane, wanting to be held. Shane obliges and happily picks Posey up.

"I can't wait to dance and see Auntie Wizze in her dwress!" Rosie says with lots of excitement.

"Are you two going to dance with me today?" Shane asks Rosie and Posey.

"YES!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Shane happily.

"I wuv dancing!" Posey says with excitement.

"Me too!" Rosie says with a cheeky grin.

Just then, Ryland, Cooper, Morgan and Crew all walk into the living room.

"Coop and Crew are ready!" Morgan says playfully as she holds both babies as Ryland gets the car seats ready.

"Aww! Coop and Cwrew look soooo cute!" Posey says with a big cheeky smile at her baby brothers.

"Awww, yeah! Coop and Cwrew look super duper cute!" Rosie says as she smiles at her baby brothers as well.

"You two look so beautiful! I love your dresses!" Morgan says with a big cheeky smile at Rosie and Posey.

"Fank you, Momo!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Morgan as they hug her!

Ryland and Shane buckle the boys in their car seats while Morgan helps the girls get their flats on.

"Okay, everybody! Let's get going and see Auntie Lizzie and Uncle Joe get married!" Ryland says with a big grin at Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew!

"YAY!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison as they cheer and walk happily outside.