cookie name reveal

*Shane and Ryland tell the fans and the world the first name of their second daughter! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌸 

Vlog Title: Cute Cookie Name Reveal For Baby Dawson #2!
Video Description: Shane, Rosie Christina and I reveal Baby Dawson #2's name to all of you! We had so much fun making this video and enjoyed the cookies very much! Also please please please don't spoil her name in the comments section! I want everybody to be surprised! 💖

Ryland, Shane and Rosie are getting ready to film a very special video for Ryland's YouTube channel! Shane and Ryland are going to do a fun name reveal video for their second little girl!

Ryland and Shane are wearing matching shirts while Rosie is wearing a cute little chef outfit.

Ryland holds the vlogging camera and begins to vlog himself, Shane and Rosie. Shane is holding a very happy Rosie in his arms.

"Hey guys! Welcome to today's video! I have two special guests!" Ryland says as Shane and Rosie wave at the camera.

"Hi, guys!" Shane says with a big smile.

"Ba ba ba." Rosie says as she hugs Shane, making Ryland and Shane awe.

"So Shane and I are wearing the cutest matching shirts ever!" Ryland says, filming his and Shane's cookie shirts.

*Shane, Ryland and Rosie's outfits*

"This shirt looks so gross on me! It makes me look like the red Teletubbie." Shane says as he busts out laughing and hides behind Ryland.

"No it doesn't! It looks really cute, babe! And Roo has a really cute outfit on too! Roo has the cutest chef outfit!" Ryland says as he films Rosie.

"Ma ma!" Rosie says as she waves at Ryland with a big smile.

"Hi, baby girl! You are the cutest little chef ever! Are you ready to make cookies with Daddy and I?" Ryland asks Rosie as he wipes drool off of her cheek.

"Uh huh! Yum yum!" Rosie says with a grin.

"Yum! Rosie really loves sweets!" Shane says with a giggle and softly kisses Rosie's cheek.

"Rosie loves sweets a tad more then she does veggies! She also hates the really cute chef hat that came with her chef outfit! I really wanted her to wear it for the video but that's okay! She's a pretty girl and loves to show off her hair!" Ryland says as Rosie smiles.

"Rosie loves pig tails! Right, baby girl?" Shane asks Rosie.

"Ya!" Rosie says clapping her hands with a smile.

"We are going to film a really cute name reveal video to announce our new baby girl's name to all of you! Right Roo?" Ryland says to Rosie.

"Ya!" Rosie says clapping her hands again.