a new addition on the way?!

*Ryland and Shane find out some unexpected news! Thank you so much for my friend ruthie1017 for helping me write this! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Ryland has been busy taking care of Rosie and Posey while Shane has been busy filming a brand new YouTube series with Andrew today.

Ryland hasn't been feeling like himself these past three days. He feels like the way he did when he was pregnant with Rosie and then Posey.

"Mama, I miss Daddy!" Rosie says to Ryland.

"Yaaa!" Posey says as she claps her hands and makes a mess.

"I miss Daddy too! But he is coming home soon!" Ryland says as Rosie and Posey both cheer happily.

Meanwhile, Shane was driving home, very eager to see his husband and his baby girls. He has been a bit stressed with filming a brand new YouTube series and he just wants to relax for the rest of the night and be with his family.

Shane pulls into the driveway after a few minutes of driving and walks quickly to the front door and gets his key out, jiggling into the lock. Shane finally gets the front door unlocked and steps into the house.

Honey and Uno happily greet Shane with wagging tails and Shane pets their heads. Cheeto is busy playing with a cat nip toy.

"Daddy's home!" Shane yells excitedly while he takes off his shoes.

"DA DA! DA DA!" Posey says, wobbling over to Shane and falls over, since she is still learning how to balance herself.

"DADDY! MISS YOU!" Rosie says as she hugs Shane's leg tightly.

"Welcome home, baby! Dinner is almost done! We are having spaghetti per Rosie's request. Right, Roo?" Ryland says as he smiles big at Shane.

"Mhm! Mmmm! Ghetti good!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

Shane's heart swelled with happiness at the sight of his girls and husband. Shane scoops Posey up into his arms.

"Hi, honey bear." Shane says as he kisses Posey's cheek.

Shane then smiles at a familiar squeezing hug on his leg.

"Hi, Roo girl." Shane says as he bends down to give Rosie a kiss on her head.

"Hi, babty." Shane mumbles as he kisses Ryland twice.

"And good thing dinner is almost done, I am STARVING!" Shane said as he rubs Ryland's back as he watches his little girls run around the house happily.

"Rosie has been begging for spaghetti all day, so I had to give it to her today for dinner." Ryland says as Shane chuckles at him.

Ryland and Shane then go into the kitchen together. Shane is standing where he can see the girls playing in the living room but can still see Ryland too. Ryland mixes the noodles in the pot and Cheeto stares at him.

"Don't you dare, Cheeto. Get down." Ryland says as he gives Cheeto a dirty look, before Cheeto jumps down.

"Shaney, I am so tired. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have been sleeping great this week! I even took a nap today when the girls took their nap, and I don't do that! That is my cleaning and mama time!" Ryland says with some sass.

Shane stuck out his bottom lip in a pout, feeling bad for Ryland but couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle at Ryland's sassiness.

"I am sorry, baby. I'll stay home tomorrow so you can sleep in and relax. I know being a mom is hard and I think you are just working too much, baby." Shane says as he watches the girls play with some baby dolls on the living room floor.