fun playdate with friends!

*Rosie and Posey have a Playdate with some friends! Thank you so much to PunchedTheBurrsar for helping me write this! She is my best friend! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Rosie and Posey are going to have a small play date with some friends!

Right now, Ryland is tiding up around the whole house a little bit, making sure it's cleaned and freshened up before guests arrive while Shane is helping both Rosie and Posey get dressed and ready for the playdate!

Two of Rosie's classmates, twins Rusty and Ruby Sue along with their mom Sandi and little brother Noah are coming over for a few hours of fun!

Rosie is very close with Rusty and Ruby Sue and Posey is close with their brother Noah! Sandi is also close with Ryland and Shane and they mostly talk about Sandi's little farm she runs and other things!

"I so happy, Daddy! Rusty, Ruby Sue and Noah gonna come over!" Rosie cheers to Shane, putting on a bright green t-shirt on, along with some black leggings with a black headband bow.

"Good! That is so exciting and fun, huh?" Shane asks cheerfully, earning a nod from both girls.

"Noey gonna pway!" Posey says happily.

Posey and Noah get along very well and are close friends! They will both start Headstart together this fall!

Shane helps Posey get dressed into a cute black t-shirt with bows on it and some bright green leggings to coordinate with Rosie's outfit! Ryland and Shane both love to match and coordinate their girls' outfits!

"Okay! Let's go downstairs now with Mama and wait for them to come over with their Mommy!" Shane says to Rosie and Posey.

Ryland turns around when he hears footsteps down the stairs, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, don't you guys all look adorable! Roo and Po coordinating! Although these outfits kind of remind of Billie Eilish!" Ryland chuckles, giving Shane, Posey and Rosie kisses on the cheek one by one.

"Well, Roo chose her outfit today, so I just coordinated Posey's to match hers!" Shane says with a big smile, making Ryland smile too.

"I wike Billie!" Rosie says as she dances around.

"You do love her songs! They are very fun!" Ryland says with a cheeky grin.

"Billwie!" Posey says as she giggles and smiles.

"I wike Billie hair! I want that!" Rosie says with a big smile making Ryland and Shane both laugh.

"I don't think so, Roo." Shane says playfully as Ryland giggles and smile.

"Yeah, I dont think so sweety." Ryland says as Rosie giggles again.

"Mama! Rusty, Ruby Sue and Noah's Mommy runs a farm and she has sheep and piggies! So cool!" Rosie says with lots of excitement.

"Yea! So cool!" Posey cheers excitedly.

"That is super cool! Maybe we can go over to their farm very soon!" Ryland says causing Rosie and Posey to cheer.

"Yeah! We can meet their sheep and pigs and their other animals!" Shane says, making Rosie and Posey excited.

A few minutes later, a car drove up and Rosie cheers, after seeing it on the camera.

"YAY! They here! They here!" Rosie yells, running over to the front door and Ryland follows her.

Posey also gets very excited as she stays with Shane in the living room.