ryland hits 4m subscribers

*Shane and Rosie surprise Ryland with balloons and donuts for Ryland having four million subscribers! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🍩*

Shane has been on Daddy duty for about an hour now! Shane and Rosie have been hanging out at home while Ryland has went out with Morgan to go shopping and to get their feet done!

Shane has been working on his Jeffree Star video series while Rosie has been playing with her stuffed animals on the floor.

Rosie then walks over to Shane to get his attention. Rosie is a Daddy's girl and loves to spend a lot of time with him.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"Da da. Da da. Da da." Rosie says, pulling on the bottom of Shane's shorts trying to get Shane's attention.

Shane moves his laptop from his lap and sees Rosie looking up at him. Rosie smiles at Shane and Shane smiles back at her.

"Hi, Roo. Hi, baby girl. Do you wanna sit on my lap and watch me edit this video?" Shane asks Rosie.

"Ya, Da da!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile.

"Okay! Come here!" Shane says as Rosie walks back over to him, holding her favorite pig stuff animal.

Shane then picks up Rosie and sits her on his right leg. Rosie lays her head on Shane's chest and hugs Shane, making Shane smile.

"Aww, I love you Rosie. I love you so much." Shane says, kissing Rosie forehead tenderly.

"Wuv Da da." Rosie says as Shane kisses Rosie's forehead again.

Shane continues to edit and work on his Jeffree Star video series while Rosie watches him in amusement. Rosie loves to just sit on Shane's lap and cuddle with him while he edits.

"Ja Ja! Na Na!" Rosie says, pointing to Shane's laptop as she sees Jeffree and Nate on the laptop screen.

"Yeah! There is Auntie Jeffree and Uncle Nate on the video!" Shane says to Rosie, making Rosie smile.

Shane edits his Jeffree Star video series for another twenty minutes before saving all of his work and turning his laptop off.

"Roo, do you wanna go bye byes for a little bit?" Shane asks Rosie as kisses the tip of Rosie's nose making her giggle.

"Ya, Da da! Ya! Ya! Ya!" Rosie says with a cheeky smile and in excitement.

Rosie loves to go out and go out shopping!

"Okay! Let's go, Roo!" Shane says to Rosie.

"Wet's go!" Rosie says as she claps her hands with a grin.