relaxing saturday with the dawsons

*Ryland and Shane have a relaxing day with their girls, Rosie and Posey! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Saturday at the Dawson house!

Rosie is still fast asleep in her bedroom while Ryland, Posey and Shane are all awake and are laying in bed together.

Ryland is currently breastfeeding Posey and Posey is looking around the bedroom.

"Hi, baby girl. You are so so cute." Shane says as Posey look at him happily.

"Are you done eating, princess? Or are you just using me as a pacifier now." Ryland says to Posey, making Shane giggle.

"She has been eating for a while, she is probably using you as a pacifier now." Shane says as he giggles again.

"Probably. But she is so cute, so it is totally okay." Ryland says as he rubs Posey's head.

*Posey's pajamas*

*Posey's pajamas*

Posey stops breastfeeding and she lays her head on Ryland's chest and she begins to play with Ryland's chest hair.

"Ouch, Posey. Ouch, baby girl." Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek.

Shane then softly kisses Ryland's cheek and then kisses Posey's cheek.

"Posey has your gorgeous eyelashes. Roo does too." Ryland says softly to Shane with a grin.

"They are both going to love their lashes when they get older." Shane says to Ryland.

"Oh, definitely." Ryland says as he kisses Shane tenderly.

"I love you." Ryland says softly to Shane as he smiles at Shane.

"I love you too!" Shane says with a cheeky grin.

"Even though your breath smells like Diet Coke this morning." Ryland says, making Shane giggle and smile.

"Oops." Shane says as he giggles loudly at Ryland.

Posey coos and looks at Ryland and Shane. Posey then lifts her head up and looks around the bedroom again.

"You have a strong neck, Po! Good girl! Good girl, Po! All of the tummy time is making you nice and strong!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice to Posey.

"She is very strong! Good girl, Po!" Shane says to Posey.

Cheeto jumps up on Ryland and Shane's bed and happily purrs at the both of them.

"Good morning, Cheeto!" Ryland and Shane say in unison to Cheeto as they both pet him.

Cheeto sniffs Posey and Posey coos at Cheeto making Ryland and Shane smile.

"Where is your fur sister and fur brother, Cheeto? Are they downstairs getting into things?" Ryland says playfully to Cheeto as Cheeto purrs.

Shane giggles and Ryland smiles at Cheeto, Posey and Shane. Posey then grabs at Cheeto happily, making Cheeto purr and happily.