build a bear family time

*The Dawson family goes to Build A Bear for a very fun day! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! My friends JustJanielobsessed and virgilssnderss are in this oneshot! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐻*

Today, Shane and Ryland are both going to take Rosie and Posey to Build A Bear for a very fun day!

Ryland has also decided to vlog this very fun experience to put on his YouTube channel! Ryland absolutely loves to vlog his life for everyone, especially his two precious baby girls!

Ryland really loves to show off his girls to all of the fans and he loves to film memories of them because they won't be little babies forever!

Ryland begins to vlog himself in the kitchen as he finishes cleaning up from lunch!

"Hey guys! Good afternoon! Today, Shaney and I are going to take Roo and Posey to the mall and head to Build A Bear! Rosie got a gift card for her birthday from Trisha to go so we are going to make some new furry friends!" Ryland says as Posey happily crawls over to him.

"Ma ma ma ma! Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as he plays with Ryland's pants.

"Hi, Posey! Hi, baby girl! Come here! Come here!" Ryland says as he picks up Posey and holds her in his arms.

Posey then sees herself in the camera's viewfinder. Posey smiles and giggles loudly, making Ryland smile back at her.

"Do you wanna say hi to the camera, Po? Say hi everyone!" Ryland asks Posey with a big smile on his face.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"She just learned how to wave at people! She is very advanced just like her big sister is!" Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek and Posey smiles.

Posey then begins to play with Ryland's nose making Ryland giggle.

"Po Po! No no!"'Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek.

"Posey loves to play with ears, noses and hair too! It's cute." Ryland says as Posey babbles and giggles at Ryland.

Posey then turns around and happily sees Shane and Rosie sitting together on the couch.

"Da da! Da da!" Posey says as she happily points at Shane.

"Do you see Daddy and Roo sitting together over there, Po? Let's go see them, Posey! Let's go!" Ryland says with a big smile at Posey.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says with lots of excitement and with a big smile at Ryland and the vlogging camera.

Ryland and Posey both walk over to happily greet Shane and Rosie, who are both sitting on the couch together. Shane smiles up at Ryland and Posey.

"Hi, Po! Hi, babty!" Shane says to Posey and Ryland.

"Hi, babty!" Ryland says as he kisses Shane and hands Posey to Shane to hold and Posey happily sits on Shane's lap.

"MAMA! MAMA!" Rosie says as she happily runs over to Ryland and hugs his legs tightly.

"Hi, Roo! Are you ready to go bye byes?" Ryland asks Rosie as he kisses Rosie's cheek.