a grateful dawson thanksgiving

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🦃🤎🧡💛*

Today is Thanksgiving!

Ryland and Shane are both very excited and happy to have their whole entire family over for Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year just like last year!

Both Ryland and Shane absolutely love to have their families in town for the holidays, so they can spend much needed one on one time with everybody and to just enjoy each other's company!

Ryland and Shane have a lot to be thankful for this year! They are both thankful for their amazing careers they have on Youtube, they are thankful for all of them having great health, thankful for Shane's successful makeup line, thankful for Ryland's channel growing constantly, thankful for their three healthy pets and thankful for their beautiful home!

Ryland and Shane are also very thankful to have welcomed their second daughter into their family, Posey Claire Dawson!

Ryland and Shane feel so blessed and thankful to have two healthy daughters that call them Mama and Daddy.

Right now, Shane, Ryland, Morgan and Andrew are getting everything ready for Thanksgiving dinner which is in a few hours from now!

Shane, Ryland, Morgan and Andrew are all in the kitchen together getting the food ready for Thanksgiving, Posey is fast asleep in her pack 'n' play in the living room while Rosie is happily watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV!

"Rosie is really enjoying the parade! She hasn't moved!" Morgan says as giggles and watches Rosie sitting on the couch.

"Roo really loves to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade! We watched a few together on YouTube so she knew what it is." Ryland says making Morgan awe.

"Mama! Daddy! Peppa Pig! Peppa Pig!" Rosie says with lots of excitement at Shane and Ryland.

"Ooo! There is a Peppa Pig balloon float, baby?" Ryland asks Rosie with a big cheeky smile.

"Ya, Mama! A big one!" Rosie says as she claps her hands happily.

"Wow! A big one! Cool!" Ryland says as Rosie giggles and smiles.

"Who else is on there, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie

"Elmo! Big Bird!" Rosie says with lots of excitement

"Wow! How exciting, Roo! Are you excited for Thanksgiving?" Shane asks Rosie as he smiles at her.

"Uh huh, Daddy!" Rosie says as she smiles ear to ear on Shane as she jumps up and down on the couch.

"Rosie, do not jump on the couch, please! Sit down on your butt, princess." Ryland says to Rosie.

Rosie jumps one more time and lands on her butt, making herself giggle loudly.

"You are such a silly girl, Roo!" Morgan says to Rosie and Rosie giggles loudly.