ryland's special birthday

*Shane and Rosie both spoil Ryland rotten for his birthday! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🎂*

Today is Ryland's birthday!

Shane has woken up bright and early this morning and is so ready to spoil his husband Ryland and treat him like a prince he is!

Every single year, Shane loves to make Ryland a special birthday breakfast even though he absolutely hates to cook. Shane also loves to clean up the entire house, finish up household chores and organize the house so Ryland can just enjoy his birthday and relax.

Ryland and Rosie are both still fast asleep together upstairs in Shane and Ryland's bedroom while Shane is downstairs with Cheeto, Uno and Honey.

Shane just took Uno and Honey outside and he is now feeding Uno, Honey and Cheeto their breakfast.

After giving Uno, Honey and Cheeto their breakfast, Shane finds his vlogging camera in his and Ryland's office.

Shane picks up his vlogging camera and turns it on, looking at himself in the viewfinder and getting terrified on how he looks in the morning.

"Eww, I look so gross right now. Yikes." Shane says as he tries to fix his bed head and his face but fails.

Shane then happily waves at the vlogging camera and smiles.

"Hey guys! Good morning. Today is Ryland's birthday and I am so so excited to spend the whole day with him. I won't be doing any YouTube work at all, I want to spend the whole day with just Ryland and Rosie. I have a few things planned and I am really excited. I love to spoil Ryland for his birthday, it is my favorite thing to do." Shane says in a whisper as he hears somebody coming down the steps slowly.

Rosie is slowly walking down the steps all by herself, holding onto her little pig blanket with one hand and the railing with her other hand.

*Rosie's pajamas*

*Rosie's pajamas*

Shane looks over at the steps and sees Rosie coming down the steps all by herself.

"Holy crap! Rosie just got out of Ryland and I's bed all by herself and just walked down the steps all by herself. Like what! She is only fourteen months old! Ry and I have our hands full with this girl already." Shane whispers to the camera in disbelief and giggles.

"Da da?" Rosie says as she looks around for Shane and then she quickly finds him sitting by the window.

"Hi, Dada." Rosie says as she walks over to Shane as she softly yawns, making Shane smile ear to ear.