playdate fun!

*Rosie and Posey are going to have a fun play date with some YouTube friends! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Rosie and Posey are going to have a fun play date with Joey and Daniel's eight kids - Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash!

Eden and Rosie are only a month apart in age while Posey and Ash are four months apart!

Ryland, Shane, Joey and Daniel have been very close and best friends for many years now and the four of them are very happy that their kids are very close and best friends with each other!

Right now, Shane and Ryland are both getting Rosie and Posey dressed and ready for the play date! Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash will be at the Dawson house in about an hour!

Ryland is finishing up styling Rosie's hair while Shane puts a hair bow in Posey's hair.

"Ba ba ba!" Posey says happily to Shane.

*Posey and Rosie's outfits*

"Say da da! Say da da!" Shane says in a babyfied at Posey as he kisses her cheeks.

"Da da da da!" Posey says making Shane smile.

"Good girl!" Shane says as he kisses her again.

"Po talking, Mama and Daddy!" Rosie says happily to Ryland and Shane.

"She sure is! Just like you did when you were a baby too!" Ryland says as he finishes up braiding Rosie's hair.

"You and Posey are big girls now!" Shane says with a cheeky smile at Rosie.

"Ooo!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile at Shane and Ryland.

"Hey Roo!" Ryland asks Rosie.

"Yes, Mama?" Rosie asks Ryland as she smiles up at him.

"Are you excited to have a playdate with Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and baby Ash?" Ryland asks Rosie as he smiles at her.

"Yes! I excited, Mama and Daddy!" Rosie says as she jumps up and down.

"I am excited too, Roo!" Ryland says with a big smile.

"I am excited as well! And so is Posey!" Shane says as he jumps Posey up and down in his lap, making Posey giggle.

"Yay!" Rosie says as gets very excited.

"Let's all go downstairs and wait for Uncle Joey, Uncle Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash!

"Wet's go! Wet's go!" Rosie says as she smiles at Shane and Ryland.

"Let's go!" Shane says with a big cheeky smile.