meeting cookie the cat!

*Ryland, Rosie and Posey go over to Morgan's house to meet Morgan's new cat, Cookie! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🐱*

A few days ago, Morgan adopted a cat and her name is Cookie! Morgan is very excited to finally have her own pet and Cookie is the perfect fit for her!

Rosie has been super excited to see Morgan's new cat, but Ryland and Shane have both been very busy with YouTube and other work things and also taking care of baby Posey, so Rosie hasn't been able to meet Cookie just yet!

But today, Ryland is going to take Rosie and Posey over to Morgan's house to help Morgan organize her new house some and for Rosie to meet and play with Cookie the cat! Rosie is very excited!

Also today, Shane and Andrew will be very busy all day long, editing and getting their brand new YouTube series ready to post in a few weeks! The new YouTube series is going to be called The Beautiful World Of Jeffree Star!

Ryland is currently taking a nice and much needed hot shower while Shane gets Rosie and Posey both dressed and ready to go to Morgan's house for a few hours of fun!

Shane has been making sure to spend lots of one on one time with the girls these past few weeks, since the next few weeks will be really hectic and very busy with him constantly editing and getting his brand new YouTube series finished and posted on YouTube by October!

"Aww! You and Posey look so so cute in your matching kitty outfits today, Roo!" Shane says to Rosie and Rosie smiles ear to ear at Shane.

*Rosie and Posey's cat outfits*

"Tank you! Mama picked dis out for me, Daddy!" Rosie says to Shane with a big cheeky grin.

"Yeah! Mama did picked your outfit and Posey's outfit, huh?" Shane asks Rosie and Rosie giggles at him.

"Uh huh, Daddy!" Rosie says as she jumps up and down and twirls around, making Shane smile at her.

"Do you like Posey's little kitty outfit, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie as he holds a sleeping Posey in his arms.

"Uh huh! She toote, Daddy!" Rosie says to Shane and Shane smiles ear to ear at Rosie.

"Posey is cute! Just like you are, Roo." Shane says, making Rosie awe and hug Shane's leg tightly.

"I love you, Roo!" Shane says to Rosie as he kisses Rosie's forehead.

"I wuv you, Daddy! Wuv Po too!" Rosie says to Shane as she kisses Shane and then she kisses Posey's cheek.

"Aww, Posey loves you too, Rosie! She loves her big sister!" Shane says to Rosie happily.

Rosie smiles at Shane and hugs him again.

"Okay, Roo! Let's go downstairs to see what Uncle Andrew is doing! He can't wait to see you and Posey!" Shane says to Rosie.