rosie's first birthday

*Today is Rosie's first birthday! Ryland and Shane are so excited to share this special day with family and friends! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌻👶🏼*

Vlog Title: Roo's First Birthday
Video Description: Enjoy Rosie's first birthday party! Ryland and I worked really hard to make sure Rosie's first birthday was absolutely perfect for her and us. She is such a miracle and we love her so much! One year ago on March 12th, Ryland and I's dream came true! We became parents to Rosie Christina Dawson! But we call her Roo as a nickname. Happy Birthday, Roo. Mommy and Daddy love you so much ♥️

Today is Rosie's first birthday party! Shane and Ryland have been busy all week long getting everything ready for today. They want Rosie's birthday party to be absolutely perfect!

Ryland and Shane can't believe that their baby girl is now one years old! It feels like yesterday that Rosie was born. Now is she an very active toddler and is on the move! Rosie just started taking steps a few days ago!

Ryland is finishing up last minute things for Rosie's birthday party while Shane keeps all of the pets and Rosie occupied in the living room.

Rosie is sitting on the floor playing with her toys with Honey, Uno and Cheeto all sitting with her. Honey, Uno and Cheeto love to sit with Rosie and keep her company.

Shane begins to vlog Rosie and Rosie smiles at him. Rosie absolutely loves to the camera so every time somebody films her she loves to smile.

Rosie's red hair is in cute little pig tails and Rosie also has a yellow bow in her hair.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"There's the birthday girl! Happy birthday, Roo! Happy birthday, princess! I can't believe Rosie is one years old, you guys! It feels like she was just born and now she is a toddler." Shane says to the camera as Rosie smiles at the camera and him.

"Da da! Da da!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile to Shane.

"Hi, Roo! Today is your birthday party! Are you excited to have some fun?" Shane says, kissing Rosie's cheek.

"Yaaaaa!" Rosie says, clapping her hands and smiles at Shane.

"I am excited too, Roo! Come here, show the camera that you can walk now!" Shane says, standing Rosie up.

Rosie takes a few steps before falling, causing herself to giggle.

"She's walking, guys! Yay! Yay, Rosie!" Shane says, picking up Rosie and kisses her cheek.