a thankful thanksgiving!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡💛🤎🤍🖤*

Today is Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has been a holiday that Rosie and Posey have been anxiously but patiently waiting for ever since fall started!

Rosie and Posey have asked everyday this month if it was Thanksgiving and today is finally the day!

Today, Ryland and Shane are going to host Thanksgiving at their house!

Andrew, Drew, Garrett, Lisa, Jeff, Trisha and Moses are all deciding to go to their families for Thanksgiving this year so they won't be joining the Adam-Dawson's Thanksgiving dinner.

However, Shane's dad, mom, brothers, sister-in-law and cousin are coming as well as Ryland's mom, dad, grandma, sister, brother and sister-in-law are coming as well!

Ryland and Shane just finished making the rest of the Thanksgiving dishes and the only thing that is still cooking is the turkey.

Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Uno and Cheeto are all sitting together in the living room!

Honey and Uno are both laying on the couch sleeping while Cheeto is laying on Uno's dog bed.

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's Thanksgiving outfits*

Cooper and Crew are both laying on their play blanket while Rosie and Posey is sitting on the couch with Honey and Uno.

Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are all watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, a Dawson family tradition that they have done ever since Rosie was just a little baby!

"How is the parade?" Ryland asks Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew as he walks over to the living room.

"AWESOME!" Rosie yells with lots of excitement at Ryland.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! It awww some!" Posey says as she giggles and smiles at Ryland.

"Hi, baby boys! Are you two excited for your first ever Thanksgiving?" Ryland asks Cooper and Crew as he wipes the drool from their faces.

"Aaaa aaa aaa!" Crew says as he smiles up at Ryland showing his two bottom teeth he has.

"Ba baaaaa!" Cooper says as he claps his hands and smiles, showing his three teeth he has.

Shane walks into the living room and is happily greeted by Rosie and Posey hugging his legs.

"Daddy!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison as they hug Shane's legs.